Request-A-Deal

Disney World Family of 5 (2 adults 3 kids under 10)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2020 11:53 am
Feb 11, 2020
6 posts
5 upvotes

Disney World Family of 5 (2 adults 3 kids under 10)

I missed out on the 20% off booking through Costco this Feb.

Anyone aware of deals for Canadians including Hotels and Tickets together or on their own?

When should we expect another set of deals to come out? Is it worth waiting for or should I just use my TD Travel points now?
2 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36610 upvotes
Scarborough
ExCAD4x wrote: I missed out on the 20% off booking through Costco this Feb.

Anyone aware of deals for Canadians including Hotels and Tickets together or on their own?

When should we expect another set of deals to come out? Is it worth waiting for or should I just use my TD Travel points now?
The Canadian resident ticket offer ended on February 7th. I would say it's unlikely that they'll bring it back soon so your best bet to save on tickets would be purchasing them through a site like Visit Orlando or Undercover Tourist to save a few %. Disney World usually has offers for resort rooms where you'll save between 10-30% off.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Dec 16, 2017
207 posts
229 upvotes
I'm no expert, but we just went to Disney a couple of months ago with a 20% off offer (tickets only) straight from Disney. It's something opened to all Canadian residents, so probably no advantage waiting for Costco (unless maybe for the 2% back, not sure if that applies). But this Disney promotion usually comes up a couple of times a year and last a couple of months, so it's basically available almost half the year. I'm not familiar of any packages for Hotels and Flights, maybe someone else will be able to help you there.