Hot Deals

[Dispatch Coffee] Dispatch Coffee Roasters: 50% off first order (subscription)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2020 11:18 am
Dec 11, 2008
73 posts
19 upvotes
Etobicoke
Perfect timing OP, just got my Baratza encore with the 20%off at BBB, ready to start my coffee adventures, ordered 1 bag of roasters choice and 1 decaf.thanks for posting
Jun 2, 2003
219 posts
18 upvotes
Quebec
bhrm wrote: Ships out of Montreal, so being in Quebec it should be faster....?
Yea, thats what I thought too!
Called UPS and they are completely overwhelmed right now. The package is on a trailer somewhere on their property here in Quebec and they expect to get to that trailer by tuesday...
With the heat and everything, my expensive hipster coffee will turn sour or something. Oh well...
Jun 13, 2019
83 posts
48 upvotes
In their website I just found information about coffee origin, but no info about type. Are they Culi Robusta or Arabica ?
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
14315 posts
2359 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
NuF518600 wrote: Code "CHECKOUT15" takes off 15$ in the first order. Coffee came to 5.50$.
This is a better deal than 50% off. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2071 posts
2112 upvotes
rfcclub wrote: In their website I just found information about coffee origin, but no info about type. Are they Culi Robusta or Arabica ?
No micro roaster worth anything would ever sell you robusta beans.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1877 posts
715 upvotes
Montreal, QC
rfcclub wrote: In their website I just found information about coffee origin, but no info about type. Are they Culi Robusta or Arabica ?
the info is right here, https://dispatchcoffee.ca/pages/impact
every micro roasters use arabica. you should check out their instagram page where they talk about the farms they work with
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1877 posts
715 upvotes
Montreal, QC
pepperpie wrote: I must say this is excellent coffee! I took advantage of this deal last time around. Prices pretty standard for coffee shop coffee, no?
yes, price is standard with most micro roasters outside of de mello which roast in bulk nowadays
Nov 19, 2016
329 posts
164 upvotes
CHECKOUT15 also not being recognized on my end, tried multiple devices/browsers.
Sep 14, 2007
763 posts
229 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Eddiebtz wrote: Bro, I am still waiting for my coffee beans from UPS. Shipping delays. I was suppose to get them couple of days ago.
I received notification via UPS app that my delivery is delayed due to extreme weather..............I guess it's too hot out in Calgary.
Mar 7, 2011
118 posts
137 upvotes
EricMat wrote: Yea, thats what I thought too!
Called UPS and they are completely overwhelmed right now. The package is on a trailer somewhere on their property here in Quebec and they expect to get to that trailer by tuesday...
With the heat and everything, my expensive hipster coffee will turn sour or something. Oh well...
Ordered May 10.
It was picked up by UPS on May 13, and after a bunch of delays it was eventually delivered to me in BC yesterday May 29.
Not exactly fresh anymore, but not the roaster's fault!
Apr 13, 2019
90 posts
81 upvotes
Montreal
MisterTeee wrote: CHECKOUT15 also not being recognized on my end, tried multiple devices/browsers.
I'm having the same issue
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2071 posts
2112 upvotes
ecobuilder wrote: I received notification via UPS app that my delivery is delayed due to extreme weather..............I guess it's too hot out in Calgary.
LOL, they shipped two of my separate orders via Canada Post to Toronto. Got both in under one week. I know CP gets a healthy dose of criticism. But I've been a steady online shopper since 1999 and imo Canada Post is the least expensive and most consistent option when it comes to speed.
Oct 25, 2001
503 posts
302 upvotes
Toronto
Is there a way to sub to 1 bag each of a single origin and the blend?