Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Disposable Face Mask (50 pc box) 3 ply, Non-Woven - $14.99 (No Tax, Prime, 1-day Shipping, Fulfillment by Amazon)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2020 11:06 pm
Sep 16, 2011
889 posts
1431 upvotes
LONDON
Darkman wrote: Not to stick up for the deal ... or anything like that.

But 3rd party sellers often are selling different chit that is advertised ... it's often mentioned to buy from Original Seller ... or from Amazon fulfilled at very least ..
I read some of the comments for some of those masks deals ... about people getting only 50 pcs instead of 100 pcs ... or even 10 pcs instead of 50 pcs ... or saying the stuff received is not as described or pictured.

So you never know ...

JUST KEEP in mind though ... that deal at the link is rated by Amazon as Amazon's Choice (previously) / #1 Best Seller (currently)

And ... C/P for the deal: "4 stars average | 612 ratings | 47 answered questions"

So to be honest, lol ... those 12 negative "1 star" comments really kinda mean chit in the whole rating picture for this deal ... "picture" consisting of 612 ratings / other comments ;)

Other than that ... let the buyer beware ... One has to take chances in life sometimes ;)

AND ... if you buy this deal from Amazon fulfilled / Prime Eligible sale --- you really got NOTHING to lose! ........ Cuz, if you get it and don't like it --- you are guaranteed to get your money back! ;)
I used to sell on Amazon and I can tell you that people can jump on a listing and sell something else which gives the listing a bad review because of other sellers. The issue is Amazon would suspend US/Canadian sellers for something that has nothing to do with them and will shutdown your account for false reasons. If the seller is Chinese with 80% bad seller feedback and selling fake stuff then Amazon keeps them and never touches them, for some reason they can do whatever they want on Amazon and this messed up the whole market since they jump on listings and sell something that "looks" similar which is very common in China.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
AddictedToRFD wrote: I found this after I clicked the OP's link and for $5 for 50 masks. Ordered some incase for back up.

https://www.amazon.ca/Disposable-Filter ... 459&sr=8-1
Saw that one before ...

It was discussed earlier today here: :)

amazon-ca-pisen-disposable-face-mask-50 ... #p32949445

amazon-ca-pisen-disposable-face-mask-50 ... #p32949454

amazon-ca-pisen-disposable-face-mask-50 ... #p32949468

amazon-ca-pisen-disposable-face-mask-50 ... #p32949478

That one mentioned earlier was $8 or so the cheapest ... and I see someone stepped in now with $5 (as you mentioned) .... Arrives, though: Oct 9 - Nov 2

$5 is no biggie of course .. but better hope it arrives indeed ... and as advertised and not something else.

Other than that, the one Fulfilled by Amazon / Prime eligible at that link is still at $14.99 ( was going earlier, from another seller, for $14.84 ... but was only "1 left in stock" and got sold out in no time, making the one for $14.99, the cheapest Fulfilled by Amazon / Prime eligible :D
Nov 15, 2017
53 posts
40 upvotes
review says nose string does not close properly, i am wondering if those are made all plastic instead of thin metal strip.
Aug 3, 2005
697 posts
325 upvotes
My Costco only carries one brand of masks now (Boom Care) which has issue. The nose part does not keep in place, the metal inside is like a spring and opens up no matter what.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3663 posts
1174 upvotes
Mars
Arrives: Aug 31 - Sep 21
Fastest delivery: Aug 14 - 18

takes that long to ship within Canada?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1755 posts
1353 upvotes
Montreal
forgetpwd wrote: Arrives: Aug 31 - Sep 21
Fastest delivery: Aug 14 - 18

takes that long to ship within Canada?
For those inexperienced with Amazon, they have multiple sellers on the same listing regardless of what is in the heading so if you click Buy, it'll likely give you whatever is cheapest so you have to click on the part where you choose the seller but even then the seller who made the original post might not even be on there anymore so the post details will not apply, ie. ships from Canada.
May 29, 2017
649 posts
507 upvotes
How are you guys getting the Costco ones?
Aug 3, 2005
697 posts
325 upvotes
smartie wrote: I think they all use same pictures
It is the same one, it says sold by zoom toner in newegg which is the same brand as amazon. also says free shipping from Albania!
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
Darkman wrote: Not to stick up for the deal ... or anything like that.

But 3rd party sellers often are selling different chit that is advertised ... it's often mentioned to buy from Original Seller ... or from Amazon fulfilled at very least ..
I read some of the comments for some of those masks deals ... about people getting only 50 pcs instead of 100 pcs ... or even 10 pcs instead of 50 pcs ... or saying the stuff received is not as described or pictured.

So you never know ...

JUST KEEP in mind though ... that deal at the link is rated by Amazon as Amazon's Choice (previously) / #1 Best Seller (currently)

And ... C/P for the deal: "4 stars average | 612 ratings | 47 answered questions"

So to be honest, lol ... those 12 negative "1 star" comments really kinda mean chit in the whole rating picture for this deal ... "picture" consisting of 612 ratings / other comments ;)

Other than that ... let the buyer beware ... One has to take chances in life sometimes ;)

AND ... if you buy this deal from Amazon fulfilled / Prime Eligible sale --- you really got NOTHING to lose! ........ Cuz, if you get it and don't like it --- you are guaranteed to get your money back! ;)
Fulfilled by amazon just means you sent your masks to the amazon warehouse and in return they get a bigger cut of the sale. Amazon choice just means it sold a lot. This is not recommended by amazon or affiliated with amazon. I wouldn’t recommend masks made by random people. I could literally make them at home and send it to amazon warehouse. Get something sold by amazon or newegg or Costco or any store that’s legit. Most of the official ones are single wrapped and made in safe environments and are legit.
Dec 1, 2002
912 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
Food for thought, I purchased 100 from an Amazon seller at beginning of COVID-19 spiking around early March $17 for 100, delivery scheduled for May. Late May came along and I contacted seller about my mask. At that time most were selling at $45 for 50. He said he doesn't know, must have been lost in mail, he was really pissed at them but will give me my money back.

SO... what happened?? did the mail man really took it? I don't know.

But I realized, it's an easy play to sell these I.O.U mask orders, wait 2 months down the road and decided at that time to send it or not depending on the price of Mask at the time. I am pretty confident if a 2nd wave comes and it's mask prices spike to $45 per 50 again, most of those who bought these $5 - $8 order will never see it and get a "sorry I don't know what happened". something to think about.
Darkman wrote: Saw that one before ...

It was discussed earlier today here: :)

amazon-ca-pisen-disposable-face-mask-50 ... #p32949445

amazon-ca-pisen-disposable-face-mask-50 ... #p32949454

amazon-ca-pisen-disposable-face-mask-50 ... #p32949468

amazon-ca-pisen-disposable-face-mask-50 ... #p32949478

That one mentioned earlier was $8 or so the cheapest ... and I see someone stepped in now with $5 (as you mentioned) .... Arrives, though: Oct 9 - Nov 2

$5 is no biggie of course .. but better hope it arrives indeed ... and as advertised and not something else.

Other than that, the one Fulfilled by Amazon / Prime eligible at that link is still at $14.99 ( was going earlier, from another seller, for $14.84 ... but was only "1 left in stock" and got sold out in no time, making the one for $14.99, the cheapest Fulfilled by Amazon / Prime eligible :D
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4249 posts
1672 upvotes
Belle River
So the consensus seems to be these are questionable quality/safety?

I ordered right when this was posted, yeah dumb but I was headed off, tried to cancel as more people shared their opinions but it was too late.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
The latest Amazon reviews seem to say they're very thin and the nose wire does not contour well if at all.

Additionally a poor quality mask will feel your breath on the back of your hand at 4 to 5" away, and will easily blow out a candle or lighter. The less non-woven meltblown, the more porous.

Lanswe masks from the Newegg deal expand top to bottom from 9.5cm to 16.5cm. I don't have this particular brand of Amazon masks to test but I've handled really cheap non-clinical masks these seem to review, they expand less, so you can try a measurement when you get them. This is a function of how well it will wrap around your face.

An ASTM Level 3 mask I wear at work expands in a crescent from 9cm to over 18cm. Here is a closeup of the ear straps compared to Lanswe, the rubber band and material is thicker, is bulkier terry for more comfort.

I don't have a poor quality mask on hand but their straps are even thinner and string like.

Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes

Product description
Our 3-ply protective face masks provide a comfortable coverage thanks to its soft contact surface, built-in nose bridge fixing strip, and flexible ear lop rope. The product is designed to filter airborne particles. This mask is non-medical and is not designed for medical or professional use. The product is a disposable mask and should be replaced when it is dirty, damaged or when the breathing resistance has increased significantly. Do not use high temperature. Do not disinfect with alcohol. Do not alter the mask as it may reduce its efficiency or render it useless.

Image Image Image

Click on 14 New (list of sellers) ... and select the one for $14.99 ( Prime eligible / fulfilled by Amazon ).

Some 3rd party seller is selling this one there for $3.99 + FREE shipping, lol ... Arriving Oct 13 - Nov 3, however :)

BTW,

For those who don't have Amazon Prime ... I think, if you make your order to be $35 or more - you'll receive free shipping anyhow, delivered in a few days (so pretty fast as well). So just buy 3 boxes or add something else to your order (to make it $35 in total) --- and problem getting "Free Shipping" will be solved. :)
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1663 posts
4016 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Some 3rd party seller is selling this one there for $3.99 + FREE shipping, lol ... Arriving Oct 13 - Nov 3, however
Lol, the 3.99 one will just never arrive. This is another scam seller who cash out on covid and never deliver. They plagued amazon.
Last edited by Admin on Jul 32th, 2027 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
May 7, 2014
24 posts
22 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Best read the reviews on this item before buying. 17% are 1*, several claim the item is not the same as the photo, straps break easily...
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
4100 posts
2736 upvotes
Toronto
Save your money and just buy the Hoco one from Canada Computers
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes

✿ ...We are confident about the quality and performance of our sаfety 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊. We provide 24-hours online customer services with our friendly support team. Please contact us if you have any question.
✿ 3 LAYER FILTER 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 - Make of safety standard material, electrostatic polypropylene micro-fiber material, 3-ply disposable mouth 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 for children and adults, stay healthy and safe when at work or out.
✿ PERFECT CHOICE - This 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 which can be used all year in any weather which keeps you safe from fog, smog, dust, smells, vehicle exhaust, air pollution, allergens, and humidity. Suitable for cycling, camping, running,travel,climbing and daily use.
✿ SAY GOODBYE TO DUST - 3 Ply disposаble elаstic eаrloop fаce 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊, filters over 75% of airborne particles, fumes, and odors. Keep people stay healthy and safe when at work or out by protecting your airways from pollutants and allergens to help you breathe easier as much as possible.
✿ COMFORTABLE TO WEAR - This face 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 features an adjustable nose wire to ensure a perfect fit. Comfortable elastic earloop, extra-soft ear loops eliminate pressure to the ears. Inner layer is made of soft facial tissue, no dye, gentle to the skin..

Image Image Image Image

Click on New (31) from (list of sellers) ... and select the one for $14.35 ( Prime eligible / fulfilled by Amazon ) - Seller: My Printer Shop Canada (5 out of 5 stars 100% positive)

Some 3rd party seller is selling this one there for $4.99 + FREE shipping, lol ... Arriving Oct 13 - Nov 3, however :)

BTW,

For those who don't have Amazon Prime ... I think, if you make your order to be $35 or more - you'll receive free shipping anyhow, delivered in a few days (so pretty fast as well). So just buy 3 boxes or add something else to your order (to make it $35 in total) --- and problem getting "Free Shipping" will be solved. :)
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2008
1007 posts
337 upvotes
zylonite wrote: Why not just get 100 for $16?
Because look at the reviews of the seller. You'll get scammed.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)