Health & Wellness

Is Divine Essence essential oils are good?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2019 4:28 pm
[OP]
Banned
Sep 19, 2019
9 posts
1 upvote

Is Divine Essence essential oils are good?

Hi RedFlag community,

This time of the year, with the changing weather, I always get super dry skin, headaches and anxiety due the lack of sleep. Am I the only one? I always have a hard time to fall asleep and my skin is creating pimples I did not ask for. Moreover, or my skin is dry, or it is oily (i am eating pretty clean). Finally, i cant fall asleep at night even if i did a workout during the day and burn energy. One of my friend told me to try essential oil to reduce these symptoms. I thought about peppermint and eucalyptus essential oil. For me it is important to find organic essential oil. I looked over the internet and found a Canadian website called lierre.ca. They have a vast collection of divine essence essential oils and it is close to my house and they also ship online so it is perfect for me. But I am wondering if divine essence is considered as a good brand? do you have any suggestion about another brand? Could I get better and cheaper essential oils online or at Montreal? Thanks Smiling Face With Open Mouth

[removed]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Oct 6th, 2019 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam link removed