Oct 26, 2003
35122 posts
4309 upvotes
Winnipeg
Trader Score: 40 (100% Positive)

divx's bst

FREE STUFF for local people who can pick up
  1. DSTT, for ds and dsl, brand new, free
  2. duoQ, modchip for gamecube, brand new, can install it for you as well, free
  3. gridseed x10, 20A 24V DC power supply with connections to gridseed, great for educational purpose
  4. b9s mod for 2ds/3ds, drop off your 3ds and i will get er done free of charge, will load latest luma3DS CFW direct boot to modified sysNAND via b9s, comes with multiple NAND backups, key backups, recovery tools
  5. wii softmod, drop off your wii and i will get er done free of charge, latest everything, NAND backup if you want
  6. ps2 fcmb memory card exploit, drop off your memory card and i will get er done free of charge
  7. ps3 CFW, drop off your 3.41 FW ps3 or old CFW ps3 and i will get you the latest and greatest installed free of charge
  8. cables, cat5e, cat6, coaxial, hdmi, vga, all working, free
  9. you need help with cat5e/6 cable crumping, punch down to jacks, tested, i can help ya out, free

bst Stuff
  1. modded ps2 fat, i think it is v9 with messiah 2 chip, 1 controller, 1 memory card, cables $70
  2. modded ps2 slim black, i think it is v14 with FMCB memory card exploit, 1 controller, 1 memory card, cables $50
  3. modded ps2 slim sliver limited edition, i think it is v17 with FMCB memory card exploit, 1 controller, 1 memory card, cables $50
  4. ps3 slim black
  5. modded wii, wiikey + softmod, works great loading games off hdd, disc drive is not reliable but not needed, comes with 2 sets of controllers and component cables $100
  6. xbox 360 with 10 games and spare new hdd enclosure (for 2.5" hdd) $120
  7. ds lite /w dstt $40

for the crypto crowds:
  1. btc/eth trades, could save you bunch transaction fee at the exchange
Last edited by divx on Jun 29th, 2016 11:28 pm, edited 21 times in total.
17 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1783 posts
233 upvotes
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
Thanks for the trade it came thru alright.

What are the specs on the 16gb ram you have?
Model or sku number so can check to see if it will match my own so to pair them together.
Thanks again and hope to deal with you in the future when all went well.Smiling Face With Open Mouth
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
35122 posts
4309 upvotes
Winnipeg
Trader Score: 40 (100% Positive)
TheRock2012 wrote: Thanks for the trade it came thru alright.

What are the specs on the 16gb ram you have?
Model or sku number so can check to see if it will match my own so to pair them together.
Thanks again and hope to deal with you in the future when all went well.Smiling Face With Open Mouth
it is no wonder people been using alt coin more and more, btc just takes so long to confirm