Montreal

DJI Osmo Pocket Expansion Kit $109 USD

Deal Link:
Price:
109.00 USD
Retailer:
DJI
DJI Osmo Pocket Expansion Kit $109 USD

For those that had order the DJI OSMO Pocket...

The DJI Osmo Pocket Expansion Kit is On Sale for $109 USD from $145.00 and is Now In Stock

Order Directly from DJI and it's Free Shipping with No Tax

ebates is 2.5% Cash Back...

Get 1% of the total purchase value in DJI Credit from DJI.

Since I had Ordered the DJI Osmo Pocket I had $3.49 USD DJI Credit Available and Applied it on the Purchase...

Osmo Pocket Expansion Kit

Subtotal: USD $109.00

DJI Credit: - USD $3.49

Shipping Cost: + USD $0.00

TOTAL: USD $105.51

https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-pocket-expansion-kit

24 replies
Jan 20, 2006
664 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal
thanks for sharing. I am on the fence to order this accessories pack but once i fit them on the DOP (DJI Osmo Pocket), i have ditch the pouch that comes with it... anyone found a better carry case for the "suit up" DOP? thanks.
Also not 100% sure if the wheel is worth the price tag now after using my DOP for 3 weeks. I think i am getting use to the tiny touch screen with my thumb.

Thanks
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
7808 posts
1103 upvotes
Montreal
ymlccc wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 11:20 am
thanks for sharing. I am on the fence to order this accessories pack but once i fit them on the DOP (DJI Osmo Pocket), i have ditch the pouch that comes with it... anyone found a better carry case for the "suit up" DOP? thanks.
Also not 100% sure if the wheel is worth the price tag now after using my DOP for 3 weeks. I think i am getting use to the tiny touch screen with my thumb.

Thanks

For sure DJI's Accessories are Over Priced ...

But's it's a good deal if you are looking for these accessories as it's a Introduction Price from $145.00 USD

After that the price is going back up to $145.00 USD

Factors -

Savings of $36.00 USD
Free Shipping
No Tax
You can use your DJI Store Credits
ebates 2.5% Cash Back
Mar 7, 2011
46 posts
23 upvotes
Winnipeg
Wait... there's ebates for the DJI store? I can't find it on the canadian ebates. Is this only for the USA ebates?
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
3537 posts
1428 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone know if a DJI Select coupon could be applied to this?

Ron.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2004
2081 posts
1116 upvotes
ymlccc wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 11:20 am

Thanks
What happened to that Charging case?

Waiting for that before I jump in. I think the expansion kit isn't worth it. The only thing that's useful in that kit is the go pro mount which I am sure ebay and amazon will be flooded with them for under $10 eventually.
Deal Guru
Jan 15, 2006
10666 posts
5811 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Xtrema wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 1:53 pm
What happened to that Charging case?

Waiting for that before I jump in. I think the expansion kit isn't worth it. The only thing that's useful in that kit is the go pro mount which I am sure ebay and amazon will be flooded with them for under $10 eventually.
What’s so important the charging case that is stopping you from buying the OP? Guaranteed that there will be 3rd party options soon and also the DJI one will be disgustingly overpriced lol

Also the OP charges pretty fast and since most ppl own a portable charger I’m not sure if there’s any value in the charging case.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2004
2081 posts
1116 upvotes
EP32k2 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 2:03 pm
What’s so important the charging case that is stopping you from buying the OP? Guaranteed that there will be 3rd party options soon and also the DJI one will be disgustingly overpriced lol

Also the OP charges pretty fast and since most ppl own a portable charger I’m not sure if there’s any value in the charging case.
Just OCD and not a vlogger so not in a hurry to get it.

Battery and storage for SD and ND filters in one spot sounds perfect to me.
Deal Guru
Jan 15, 2006
10666 posts
5811 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Xtrema wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 2:21 pm
Just OCD and not a vlogger so not in a hurry to get it.

Battery and storage for SD and ND filters in one spot sounds perfect to me.
It is a decent case from the looks of it. I'm guessing it's going to be around $80.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2004
2081 posts
1116 upvotes
EP32k2 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 4:12 pm
It is a decent case from the looks of it. I'm guessing it's going to be around $80.
I'll pay $80. Default pleather pouch is so ghetto.

Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
3921 posts
353 upvotes
Scarborough
Xtrema wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 4:24 pm
I'll pay $80. Default pleather pouch is so ghetto.

That will not fit in my pocket.