Automotive

Do any of you follow Stradman on YouTube (orange Lambo guy)?

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2016 9:05 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10654 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU

Do any of you follow Stradman on YouTube (orange Lambo guy)?

This guy buys an orange Lambo gallardo on an accountants salary (working a 9-5) then promptly posts between 8-10 YouTube videos daily, each containing the words 'my Lambo' in it. Dude pays $2600 for an oil/spark plug change, gets fired from his job for being a douche and pulling up in his bright orange Lambo everyday (day of firing he takes a 4 hour lunch to go test drive anther Lambo and has a $1k copter drone shipped to his work), gives zero phuks about finding another job and instead goes camping and off-roads the Lambo.

Epic stuff. You should follow him

[video][/video]
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
31 replies
Jan 8, 2016
58 posts
10 upvotes
Markham, ON
nasa25 wrote: This guy buys an orange Lambo aventador on an accountants salary (working a 9-5) then promptly posts between 8-10 YouTube videos daily, each containing the words 'my Lambo' in it. Dude pays $2600 for an oil/spark plug change, gets fired from his job for being a douche and pulling up in his bright orange Lambo everyday (day of firing he takes a 4 hour lunch to go test drive anther Lambo and has a $1k copter drone shipped to his work), gives zero phuks about finding another job and instead goes camping and off-roads the Lambo.

Epic stuff. You should follow him

[video][/video]
Owning a 70-80k lambo is quite easy on an accountants salary working 9-5.
He doesn't own an Aventador. It's a Gallardo.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10654 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
cohen707 wrote: Owning a 65k lambo is quite easy on an accounts salary working 9-5.
Yeah but stunting on your boss, pulling up to work everyday in an ornate orange Lambo (to a company that's going through financial hardship) and not giving a single f about how you're perceived might make employability a bit of an issue. Hence, owning the 65k Lambo could be put into jeopardy.

Gallardo, you're right. My bad. Post fixed.
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
Jan 8, 2016
58 posts
10 upvotes
Markham, ON
nasa25 wrote: Yeah but stunting on your boss, pulling up to work everyday in an ornate orange Lambo (to a company that's going through financial hardship) and not giving a single f about how you're perceived might make employability a bit of an issue. Hence, owning the 65k Lambo could be put into jeopardy.

Gallardo, you're right. My bad. Post fixed.
lol aventador is at least $500,000.
And yeah, that sounds classless. Never take anything for granted.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
6761 posts
7087 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Beige corolla for ultimate humble brag
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
2483 posts
1082 upvotes
Markham
Sound like a very "responsible" guy....
There are always idiots who spend more than they can afford.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10654 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
the comment section in this video is pure gold. So much anger loooool
Deal Addict
Sep 21, 2011
1805 posts
512 upvotes
BDSL wrote: Sound like a very "responsible" guy....
There are always idiots who spend more than they can afford.
Ya that's our government also just spend spend spend
Jan 7, 2012
265 posts
75 upvotes
6ix
I thought I was the o ly one that noticed "my lambo" or a pic of his lambo in every videos thumbnail! I can't hate he drives a Lambo but he does come fof quite douchey.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10654 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
xbiggz wrote: I thought I was the o ly one that noticed "my lambo" or a pic of his lambo in every videos thumbnail! I can't hate he drives a Lambo but he does come fof quite douchey.
The Lambo is either seen in the thumbnail of every video, mentioned in the subject line of every video ,or in most cases, both.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
9078 posts
10434 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
Waiting for the one where he shows up at the food bank in the Lambo and returns with a few cans of Spam.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2016
1808 posts
527 upvotes
What's to say it isn't all just an act? All staged?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10654 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I'm hoping a sleuthing YouTuber located in the salt lake area can confirm his employer and former employment status.

I don't think this is an act. Too hilarious to be staged.
Temp. Banned
Jun 18, 2008
5095 posts
4644 upvotes
Montreal
nasa25 wrote: I'm hoping a sleuthing YouTuber located in the salt lake area can confirm his employer and former employment status.

I don't think this is an act. Too hilarious to be staged.
Hi OP, is that some mad jealousy I smell? What's hilarious is all the time people have on their hands to follow the lives of internet people. The whole thing is most probably staged and the Lambo was a business decision for his videos which will pay for itself in short order.

And this guy has no use for a job when he's easily making over $50K/year and increasing all the time with subs and views which you just helped him get a few more thousand, and will be a YT millionaire in short order.
Penalty Box
Oct 19, 2012
3359 posts
418 upvotes
Toronto
He can finance ANY luxury car.... if a bank gives you a $500,000 loan for a house it can give you one for a house, whats the difference? Hundreds of people a day get financing for their house.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10654 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Must admit. I am pretty jealous. This dude has it all. Lambo, quad-copter, respect and admiration of thousands if not millions of YouTubers. Doesn't get much better than that.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10654 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Oh and he paid $110k for the car. It's an 06 gallardo 6mt bought with 9k miles in Sept 2016
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2011
3049 posts
631 upvotes
It is the idiots that watch his videos that finance his lifestyle.