Entertainment

Do Cineplex (or any other movie theaters) offer cheaper days here to watch movies?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2019 11:05 am
[OP]
Jun 14, 2009
564 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto

Do Cineplex (or any other movie theaters) offer cheaper days here to watch movies?

When I used to watch movies in the US, we could watch them cheaper daytime Tuesdays... Do the movie theaters here do the same? I tried to internet and maybe I'm not too good at it but I can't seem to find any (only US Cineplexes). I plan to bring my son to watch Angry Birds 2 this summer just for the experience (he has never been inside a movie theater)...

Many thanks!
5 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4169 posts
2312 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Yes, Tuesdays are the cheaper day at Cineplex.
😱
[OP]
Jun 14, 2009
564 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks Bone! Will watch on Tuesdays then!
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
11945 posts
2138 upvotes
Mississauga
Cineplex.com is the link. You can buy tickets right on the site (they also have an app) and you can get pricing there. Pricing varies by theatre, but Tuesday is always cheap day.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
2867 posts
761 upvotes
eilrach wrote: When I used to watch movies in the US, we could watch them cheaper daytime Tuesdays... Do the movie theaters here do the same? I tried to internet and maybe I'm not too good at it but I can't seem to find any (only US Cineplexes). I plan to bring my son to watch Angry Birds 2 this summer just for the experience (he has never been inside a movie theater)...

Many thanks!
In Toronto, there's Imagine Theatres. They show the same movies as Cineplex but their tickets are $13 Wednesday to Monday, and I think it's $8 Tuesday. The best part is that you get a full reclining leather. I haven't gone back to Cineplex ever since I found Imagine.
Baaaaaaaaa!