Shopping Discussion

Do costco wearhouses have different laptops than whats listed online?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2021 10:31 pm
[OP]
Jan 30, 2016
392 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON

7 replies
[OP]
Jan 30, 2016
392 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Dhanushan wrote: Yes

Are all products sold in the warehouse also sold online?

No. The vast majority of items sold online are supplemental to the items carried in our warehouses.

https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/a ... d%20online
Interesting so I should be able to find laptosp in store that aren't listed online. I was wondering why they seemed to have a small selection online of laptops I'd expect most people to buy.
[OP]
Jan 30, 2016
392 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
wonder if i can call a store and ask them to list what they have (not a member yet)
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3690 posts
20702 upvotes
johntitor2036 wrote: wonder if i can call a store and ask them to list what they have (not a member yet)
Why call, just walk in and take a look for yourself and if you want something head over to the membership desk and ask for a day pass.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5609 posts
2444 upvotes
Toronto
johntitor2036 wrote: does that work? they give out day passes?
I feel like for something big like a laptop, you would want to become a member so that you have the 2-year warranty and support service.

You can always go in the exit (like you're going towards the membership counter) and through the checkout lanes to browse, and then go back and sign up for membership if there is something you want.
[OP]
Jan 30, 2016
392 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Manatus wrote: I feel like for something big like a laptop, you would want to become a member so that you have the 2-year warranty and support service.

You can always go in the exit (like you're going towards the membership counter) and through the checkout lanes to browse, and then go back and sign up for membership if there is something you want.
I may have done this years ago, but can you still do this with covid and such? I will be come a member assuming they have stuff i want, laptops just aren't made like they used to be anymore. :(
Hoping they got a Dell xps 15 or 17 or a macbook pro 16 or a asus zephyrus g14 or something. I see the g14 on their site, but none of the others.