Do I have the right to pull out of this deal?
Note it was not 400km of driving from one dealership to theirs (was trucked in). It was 400km of who knows what kind of treatment. I've talked with them and they say that they can't take any more money off the vehicle for me since my deal is already very close to invoice and they had to pay to have it trucked in. The salesman is doing his best and has made some minor offers (e.g. accessories) as a gesture, but I haven't decided for sure whether I want this car or not.
I know this is not a huge deal, and I feel guilty quibbling over such a first world problem, but this is a big purchase for me (first new car ever). I have a $1000 deposit down already and I'm wondering if I have the right to pull out of the deal and get my deposit back. I'm not 100% sure I want to, but I'd like to know what my options are.