• Jan 31st, 2018 5:59 pm
[OP]
Jul 5, 2016
83 posts
3 upvotes

Do Not Do Business With This Mortgage Broker

Abdul Naser Ebadi

https://www.mortgagealliance.com/AbdulNaserEbadi

This guy has no problems going back on his word / promises / obligations that would affect a families financially. He takes advantage of situations with no concern how it is affecting other people. Only when it starts to impact him directly, is when he will take action and even then, continues to go back on promises. He is also the owner of Hollywood Cone in Whitby (soon to change the name I believe as the Corp has gone under)

Whether it be for a mortgage or for any other business dealing, do not do business with this guy. He will screw you without a second thought.
10 replies
Jan 24, 2018
17 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto/Scarborough
Did he screw your mortgage? or did he give you a different rate
Jason Gao
Sun Life Financial Advisor
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
45232 posts
8254 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
BarrakFoss wrote: Not with a mortgage.
Hi, thanks for the warning.
But what exactly happened? Just wondering bc the nature of the internet... people write horrible reviews in spite. Some do it just merely for the entertainment of slandering/bringing a business down...

Not saying you are dishonest. Its just that a clear and concise story on what happened would actuay make your case heard.

Bc now people can just assume you hate the guy bc you werent approved for a mtg... and you blame them when its really bc youre 6 months late on everythjng and salary got cut in half.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35549 posts
21612 upvotes
Center of Universe
Who uses brokers?
[OP]
Jul 5, 2016
83 posts
3 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote: Hi, thanks for the warning.
But what exactly happened? Just wondering bc the nature of the internet... people write horrible reviews in spite. Some do it just merely for the entertainment of slandering/bringing a business down...

Not saying you are dishonest. Its just that a clear and concise story on what happened would actuay make your case heard.

Bc now people can just assume you hate the guy bc you werent approved for a mtg... and you blame them when its really bc youre 6 months late on everythjng and salary got cut in half.
It wasn't about a mortgage. It was about another business deal that he was supposed to arrange to take over a loan that he let it go in arrears on purpose when he agreed to make payments on it until he either had it transferred into his name or paid it off. He did not take action until it was going to affect him personally.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2005
2032 posts
332 upvotes
BarrakFoss wrote: It wasn't about a mortgage. It was about another business deal that he was supposed to arrange to take over a loan that he let it go in arrears on purpose when he agreed to make payments on it until he either had it transferred into his name or paid it off. He did not take action until it was going to affect him personally.
Perhaps your intenetions are good and I do want to trust you but the only thing you have accompished in this thread so far is make yourself look bad. Good luck convincing the rest of RFD.
[OP]
Jul 5, 2016
83 posts
3 upvotes
Deal Grabber wrote: Perhaps your intenetions are good and I do want to trust you but the only thing you have accompished in this thread so far is make yourself look bad. Good luck convincing the rest of RFD.
Not sure how I made myself look bad....I am just warning about doing business with someone who has no integrity. If you don't believe me, so be it.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2008
14732 posts
5791 upvotes
Gatineau
BarrakFoss wrote: Not sure how I made myself look bad....I am just warning about doing business with someone who has no integrity. If you don't believe me, so be it.
I think the issue is because you haven't really got into any specifics/details on how he has harmed you (or people you know) in any way. Though I can understand why you may not want to get into greater details, but as your details stand, they do not convince anyone to do much of anything concerning such individual.

I guess it would look better if you wrote something along the lines of:

This is the deal that was supposed to happen (Insert details of deal). We agreed via signed contract that he was supposed to do (Insert details of contract) that was to happen on (insert date).

Instead, this is what happened (Insert details).

As a result, this happened (insert details).

djino
[OP]
Jul 5, 2016
83 posts
3 upvotes
djino wrote: I think the issue is because you haven't really got into any specifics/details on how he has harmed you (or people you know) in any way. Though I can understand why you may not want to get into greater details, but as your details stand, they do not convince anyone to do much of anything concerning such individual.

I guess it would look better if you wrote something along the lines of:

This is the deal that was supposed to happen (Insert details of deal). We agreed via signed contract that he was supposed to do (Insert details of contract) that was to happen on (insert date).

Instead, this is what happened (Insert details).

As a result, this happened (insert details).

djino
Fair enough. It is just hard to give all kinds of details. What I can say is that equipment for a store, that was in the names of other people who were suppose to take over that store (didn't for various reasons), that this guy eventually signed to take ownership of, was supposed to make payments for that equipment until he either got it in his name or paid it out right. He didn't and didn't care until that equipment was eventually going to be taken away from him. Then he took action Even then, he kept changing things around. It was a mess of a situation.