Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
5 upvotes

Do they still make the Orbits drinks?

anyone know and if sp where can i buy them. I haven't seen them being sold in over five years.
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
30 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2003
2922 posts
250 upvotes
Peterborough, ON
Yeah its been awhile, they were good too
Tung(Tom)Nguyen
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2002
1846 posts
154 upvotes
Central Ontario
Really? You liked those? There was something about sifting little bits of goo between my teeth that really disgusted me :D
Dec 7, 2002
816 posts
Nanaimo, British Col…
I still have empty bottles from each of the 4 flavours in my storage room. ( I choked the Pineapple one down just for the bottle.... it was truly disgusting. )

The Orange Cream one was always good, that and the Raspberry one were the best.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4556 posts
191 upvotes
GTA
I still got one of those Orbitz bottles on my shelf here. Those red balls are still floating perfectly spaced out still through out the bottle since 97. No way I would drink that sludge now :)
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3417 posts
658 upvotes
It was a drink that was ahead of its time.

The idea is similar to bubble tea in a can. Ummmmmm bubble tea...
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Dec 17, 2003
345 posts
2 upvotes
ferkel wrote:I still got one of those Orbitz bottles on my shelf here. Those red balls are still floating perfectly spaced out still through out the bottle since 97. No way I would drink that sludge now :)

Ya same here..96 or 97... it's in mom's fridge..its like a frikkin' decoration... I even double-checked when I was home last in June and it was still in the original condition...

that would be death to drink though!
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2004
1698 posts
37 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
Holy crap! I remember those, and i tought they were an ingenious product!!
Looking for an educational source to help pass your G1 written driving test? Check out DrivingTests101.com
It helped me pass my test and had a lot of great resources!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9141 posts
565 upvotes
Toronto
I have a few of thoses empty bottles too!

so you guys collect the bottles huh?
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Dec 17, 2003
345 posts
2 upvotes
hrmmmmm maybe I should sell that full bottle in my parents' fridge on ebay :twisted:

Though it would probably kill someone if they drank it..it's like 8 years old! :confused: