Travel

Do the Toronto to Cancun flights ever go on a real sale ?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2019 2:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3433 posts
677 upvotes

Do the Toronto to Cancun flights ever go on a real sale ?

I need to book for a family of 4 but the prices haven't really moved. It ranges from 550-700. The only cheap alternative that seems to undercut everybody else is Interjet. From what I've read, it's in financial difficulties and I am worried of it turning into another WOW airlines.
Last edited by tkl on Jul 15th, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2015
2253 posts
1367 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
tkl wrote:
Jul 14th, 2019 9:12 pm
I need to book for a family of 4 but the prices haven't really moved. It ranges from 550-700. The only cheap alternative that seems to undercut everybody else is Interjet. From what I've read, it's in financial difficulties and I am worried of it turning into another WOW airlines.
Really depends on when you are travelling (month? date?)
Sep 2, 2014
119 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Short answer, no. If the seats aren't selling, rather than discounting them, they reduce capacity (smaller planes, less frequent flights). My advice is if you see something near $550 you are happy with, take it. And you are correct about Interjet - might be fine but there's definitely a risk of booking with them.