• Jul 3rd, 2006 11:11 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2005
5991 posts
200 upvotes

do u like mixing slurpee flavors?

i see lots of people mixing different flavors together, doesn't it make it taste very bad?
15 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2005
2058 posts
75 upvotes
Try it and see! It can't taste that bad if you see a lot of people doing that.

People have a variety of different tastes, what's good to some might be disgusting to others.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4791 posts
154 upvotes
Etobicoke
it doesn't actually get mixed up, just piled on top of one another.

why have only white (sprite) flavour when you can have yellow (lemonade), and brown (pepsi) together? :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6456 posts
925 upvotes
^ It will eventally when it melt.. ;)
Mar 12, 2006
892 posts
243 upvotes
arggg, if you mix too much of the flavours, it is gross. I just stick with filling 90percent of my cup with pepsi or coke, and the rest with some coke (drink).
Mixing will only make you throw out your slurpey when you've only drank 50percent of it.
Mar 26, 2006
173 posts
jonkaho wrote:i see lots of people mixing different flavors together, doesn't it make it taste very bad?
if u really wanna mix, put vodka in it....man, so damn good
Arite stop! mek a pose, tek a sip, shake yuh foot, start do di dip, wacky dip everybody fi step out an dip, wacky dip
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18945 posts
10527 upvotes
Nothing but straight coke/pepsi for me.

Mixing is disgusting as it melts.

When I was younger I use to put just a little cream soda on top. I find cream soda is one of those flavours that's good at first, but not good after a litre. But I haven't done that in years....
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2005
4899 posts
100 upvotes
Local
The thing that sucks about slurpees is when you suck down all the good juices, and all that's left is the icy particles which you can't suck up.
Mixing slurpees is fun because you get to try out all sorts flavors, but not really. I preffer to have maybe 2 or just one flavors.
Oct 10, 2005
286 posts
1 upvote
I usually mix Coke/Orange Crush or Orange Crush/Lime Crush.
Deal Strategist

Lenovo ThinkPad T430s
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
3593 posts
379 upvotes
Richmond
Sometimes I mix 80% Coke with 20% of whatever I feel like trying, so that I can usually finish it before it melts and mixes.

If you mix citrus flavors together, like Sprite with Lime or Orange, it's pretty good.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
3630 posts
4 upvotes
I like to mix 1/2 grape and 1/2 cherry..can't go wrong with those 2 together!

Sprite and Coke..maybe

cream soda and grape would be good!
This user has no signature! :| :| :|
Deal Guru
Apr 6, 2005
11683 posts
2908 upvotes
Toronto
WE NEED MORE ICEE MACHINES!! I was in Texas and you just needed to spin yourself around with your eyes closed and you could find one. They even have them in Coke and other flavours as well as opposed to our Blue Rasberry and Cherry that most stores have.
Heat 43-0-0
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
52935 posts
18144 upvotes
ONTARIO
Ogata wrote:WE NEED MORE ICEE MACHINES!! I was in Texas and you just needed to spin yourself around with your eyes closed and you could find one. They even have them in Coke and other flavours as well as opposed to our Blue Rasberry and Cherry that most stores have.
its b/c its not as hot up here i guess.
We got alot of tim hortons & other indie donut shops. So if u want a coffee you wont have a hard time finding that here!
we have the highest coffe shop per capita in the world ;)

As for mixing slurpies? When i was a kid id only do it to give my Coke slushy a good kick
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3499 posts
1688 upvotes
Mississauga
ICEE doesn't taste good. Slurpees from 7-11 are soo good. I layer every flavour and it doesn't really matter if it mixes to me because its all good. :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2006
1133 posts
7 upvotes
Some slushies DO mix...the slush-puppy brand is really liquidy, and it mixes. I love mixing...I still mix fountain pops too.....sprite and strawberry fruitopia is awesome...as is lemonade/sprite.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
3593 posts
379 upvotes
Richmond
ian1386 wrote:I still mix fountain pops too.....sprite and strawberry fruitopia is awesome...as is lemonade/sprite.
Those sound like really good combinations... I'm gonna try it tommorow!