None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2001
5275 posts
31 upvotes

Do you COOK....BAKE?

Yes to both...and I love it.
I have to cook for sure.....but BAKING /creating is something I really enjoy.

Lets share some recipes? ideas? sources? products?
:twisted:
12 replies
Nov 29, 2003
497 posts
27 upvotes
I love to bake, almost everything. Just put it in the over and forget about it for an hour. Chicken, aspargaus, broccoli etc.

I hate putting food on the stovetop and having to watch over it every 5 minutes.

www.allrecipes.com is my favourite recipe site. I especially like how all the recipes are rated and commented on.

Oh yeah!

Anyways,
S.
"The pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret."
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2003
1701 posts
297 upvotes
Vancouver
S... wrote:I love to bake, almost everything. Just put it in the over and forget about it for an hour. Chicken, aspargaus, broccoli etc.

I hate putting food on the stovetop and having to watch over it every 5 minutes.

www.allrecipes.com is my favourite recipe site. I especially like how all the recipes are rated and commented on.

Oh yeah!

Anyways,
S.
I second allrecipes.com. What's really great is the recipe search by ingredient.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2002
1409 posts
40 upvotes
Calgary
Yes to both

I'll have to check out that site now.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003
6288 posts
9 upvotes
Waterloo
I'm limited to something that has directions on the box. ;)
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2004
1667 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
I like cooking more than baking. Baking's too much about following instructions.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
6014 posts
436 upvotes
BC
i cook more than i bake. i love cooking, i could spend hours in the kitchen getting a good meal ready.

baking is ok too, but normally i do it for occassions rather than everyday. besides, its not good to have alot of baked goods in the house at all times ;)

when i went to derek about having a food forum, i was hoping it would be more recipe sharing and such, but it seems it went in another direction. maybe we should start a christmas baking thread and everyone can share their favorite recipes and give the rest of us new ideas?
That's my 2cents worth
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10202 posts
1136 upvotes
Brampton
i do both, baking if fun
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 59-0-0 and counting.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2001
5275 posts
31 upvotes
squall458 wrote:i do both, baking if fun
Right on... :D
:twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Nov 8, 2002
5028 posts
461 upvotes
Baking and/or cooking for girls always ends up being a good thing.

;)
Nov 3, 2002
956 posts
Manitoba
Another plug for Allrecipes.com. Great site. And yes, I cook and bake. I discovered long ago when I was a student that you really *can't* live off pizza pops. :cheesygri
"There are two ways to get enough: one is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less." - GK Chesterton