Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Docupet

$5 for dog nametag

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2021 7:00 pm
Tags:
Mar 11, 2020
550 posts
230 upvotes
so is this the same as licensing my pet? I am confused what they are gonna use the info for
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2016
1199 posts
1576 upvotes
canada
cream4389 wrote: so is this the same as licensing my pet? I am confused what they are gonna use the info for
Nope totally different.

Licensing your put is done through your local municipality. This is just a dog tag and you are registering your info with them so if the tag is found/animal they have you info.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
3909 posts
2339 upvotes
Ottawa
DealMonk wrote: You will get your keys back in case you lose'em. :D
If their ID lookup system actually reveals people's address, then probably won't be the best idea to have this on your keys lol
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2009
6146 posts
3618 upvotes
Toronto
CanadaBoy wrote: This is great got one for the harness incase collar is lost or not handy
Thanks!
Great idea, thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2014
1027 posts
1114 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
andreid wrote: It is free (with promo code EVERYWHERE21) for the small tag but ideally you would want your pet's name and your phone on the tag (cost $5).

''
We are so excited to announce that our tags and services are now available across all of North America! From the east coast to the west, from the mountains to the Maritimes.

Know a Terrier in Toronto? A Vizsla in Vancouver? A Yorkie in the Yukon? Send their owners this email so they can seriously up their pet’s collar game with a shiny new tag (and join the rapidly expanding HomeSafe™ community). While we may not be the official licensing partner in your friend’s hometown, we are excited to offer our 24/7 lost pet service (and HomeSafe™ enabled cute tags) to all the good boys and girls across the Great White North.

Simply forward this email, or share the promo code EVERYWHERE21 with your friends and family across the street or across the country, and they’ll be able to select any tag of their liking for 100% off, on the house, FREE. Your friends will thank you for the free tag hookup, and their pets will thank you for their stylin’ new collar candy. All you need to do is forward your buds this email or direct them to ca.docupet.com. Promo ends July 6th.

But wait, that’s not even the best part. We have a freshly updated online store with a HUGE selection of new tag styles!

So check ‘em out, and let us know which style is your new #1. As always, we’d love to see photos of your pets rockin’ their shiny new designer tags. Send your photos to hello@docupet.com or tag us on our Facebook and Instagram pages @DocuPetCanada. ''
Generally you don't want to put your pet's name on the tag. If the pet answers to it, someone could lure the animal away thinking the person knows them. A phone number is sufficient. If someone calls you you'll be able to get them to id your dog.
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
22170 posts
825 upvotes
Newmarket
Ordered. Thanks OP.
I have a hunch this will lead to a subscription service at some point, but good for now.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8363 posts
8917 upvotes
stealth wrote: Ordered. Thanks OP.
I have a hunch this will lead to a subscription service at some point, but good for now.
Would make sense to make this reoccurring revenue...
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2008
1734 posts
522 upvotes
Akitakara wrote: If their ID lookup system actually reveals people's address, then probably won't be the best idea to have this on your keys lol
It will only show your address if you indicate your pet is lost, otherwise it is private.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
3909 posts
2339 upvotes
Ottawa
Rishi wrote: It will only show your address if you indicate your pet is lost, otherwise it is private.
Ah interesting. Thank you for the explanation
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11902 posts
24210 upvotes
Thanks OP,

My tags were delivered yesterday!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8363 posts
8917 upvotes
Tanya007 wrote: The code is expired
Yup. Expire this thread... Was good while it lasted. very nice tag indeed. Got mine a few days ago

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)