Dodge Interest Rates

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2018 12:14 pm
[OP]
Nov 15, 2017
72 posts
90 upvotes

Dodge Interest Rates

I'm looking into purchasing a muscle car and I've noticed that out of the 3 companies, Dodge has relatively high interest rates that don't seem to change. Granted, I'm gathering this information through their respective "build & price" pages but from what I've seen in person, Chevrolet and Ford offer the same as what's on the website. I've never been to a Dodge dealer but is this the case as well? I've noticed that this is a case with their other vehicles as well, I can't imagine anyone financing a Dodge Caravan at anything more than 0% in its current state!
1 reply
Jul 11, 2017
869 posts
1028 upvotes
martyre wrote: I'm looking into purchasing a muscle car and I've noticed that out of the 3 companies, Dodge has relatively high interest rates that don't seem to change. Granted, I'm gathering this information through their respective "build & price" pages but from what I've seen in person, Chevrolet and Ford offer the same as what's on the website. I've never been to a Dodge dealer but is this the case as well? I've noticed that this is a case with their other vehicles as well, I can't imagine anyone financing a Dodge Caravan at anything more than 0% in its current state!
0% interest means nothing in thae auto industry! Get a quote for a Mustang, or a Camero at 0% financing. Then get a quote without financing, there's your answer!