Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Dodge RAM Pickup Truck $129/month 24 months lease 0% $1158 down $500 security deposit

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2018 12:42 am
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135815 upvotes
888888 upvotes
yeah anyone in BC got this deal ?
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Banned
May 3, 2009
6148 posts
781 upvotes
Can you pickup girls with this pickup??
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3108 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
TheRed wrote: Can you pickup girls with this pickup??
No, not enough room in the backseat, need crew cab.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2010
1024 posts
1063 upvotes
Toronto
junglemage666 wrote:
TheRed wrote: Can you pickup girls with this pickup??
No, not enough room in the backseat, need crew cab.
thats because you are picking up the wrong type of ladies. got to get the fit ones
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5335 posts
3149 upvotes
A Place to Stand
Musiq Soulchild wrote: What's the gas consumption on these things?
Gross.

I have an aluminium F150 and I shudder with fear every time I see the low gas gauge go on as I know this thirsty beast needs more juice and I have to pick up the tab. If you are even remotely worried about fuel economy, you should be looking somewhere else and not consider a full sized 8cyl 4x4 pick up truck.
Jan 21, 2014
296 posts
108 upvotes
Vancouver
My brothers investigating this deal for me in BC right now. If anyone is going to get this deal its him he's bought 4 cars from dodge in 2 years so I have my fingers crossed. I'll post my results in the next few days.
Dec 30, 2013
147 posts
59 upvotes
Bradford
For those interested in the GTA give Vaughan Chrysler a call. They had 3 available with this deal late this evening.
Last edited by paqua17 on Oct 29th, 2016 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 2, 2004
348 posts
53 upvotes
daveji wrote: So far I'm drawing blanks. E-mailed 5 dealers so far in my area. Summary...
Thank you daveji for your post!

I thought I would add a post to this thread for others that were thinking about this deal. As others have noted, the only way you get a $129/mo rate from a dealer is if you qualify for the $1500 RAM loyalty discount

I am in Toronto and went into a dealership in the GTA area and am torn about the decision I made to lease. I have an older 2006 vehicle that I just had work done on (2K) and because it's entering its 11th year I somewhat impulsively decided to commit to the lease baring they would take my car in trade.

In the end my monthly rate was $191.50/mo ($129+ $62.50 ($1500/24)) + tax. If I amortize everything into a monthly cost considering the monthly lease and all the fees (dealer, security dep, license) it comes out to be $374.24 a month. If I had of actually sat down and did the numbers like I should have I would most likely not feel the minor sense of regret I have now. The trade will offset my monthly cost dramatically but I did just pay to have work done on the car.

The good news is I get a cool new 2017 truck to drive if they can get one. The other sticky point was that there were none showing but they seemed to think they could obtain one; unfortunately I would have no choice of color being that they're scarce as others have made clear. There was a gentlemen behind me who also accepted the deal but was late to decide on it, not sure of his deal details. He and his wife are now behind me on the waiting list. I'll find out tomorrow if the dealer can source one and how much they're willing to offer me in trade

I have to also quickly mention that the hype of this thread helped contribute to my slightly impulsive decision making. It's a great price but I think we all forget to factor in all those fees and tend to focus strictly on the monthly payment. Like someone else said, the marketing on this was on point. If I didn't have a trade-in, there would have been no way I would have signed. They hide so many costs and I know better, guess it was a lesson learned for me. We'll see what happens in the next few days
Sep 16, 2010
407 posts
493 upvotes
Ontario
johnsmit90210 wrote:
daveji wrote: So far I'm drawing blanks. E-mailed 5 dealers so far in my area. Summary...

I thought I would add a post to this thread for others that were thinking about this deal. As others have noted, the only way you get a $129/mo rate from a dealer is if you qualify for the $1500 RAM loyalty discount

I am in Toronto and went into a dealership in the GTA area and am torn about the decision I made to lease. I have an older 2006 vehicle that I just had work done on (2K) and because it's entering its 11th year I somewhat impulsively decided to commit to the lease baring they would take my car in trade.

In the end my monthly rate was $191.50/mo ($129+ $62.50 ($1500/24)) + tax. If I amortize everything into a monthly cost considering the monthly lease and all the fees (dealer, security dep, license) it comes out to be $374.24 a month. If I had of actually sat down and did the numbers like I should have I would most likely not feel the minor sense of regret I have now. The trade will offset my monthly cost dramatically but I did just pay to have work done on the car.

The good news is I get a cool new 2017 truck to drive if they can get one. The other sticky point was that there were none showing but they seemed to think they could obtain one; unfortunately I would have no choice of color being that they're scarce as others have made clear. There was a gentlemen behind me who also accepted the deal but was late to decide on it, not sure of his deal details. He and his wife are now behind me on the waiting list. I'll find out tomorrow if the dealer can source one and how much they're willing to offer me in trade

I have to also quickly mention that the hype of this thread helped contribute to my slightly impulsive decision making. It's a great price but I think we all forget to factor in all those fees and tend to focus strictly on the monthly payment. Like someone else said, the marketing on this was on point. If I didn't have a trade-in, there would have been no way I would have signed. They hide so many costs and I know better, guess it was a lesson learned for me. We'll see what happens in the next few days
Your fees seem to be a lot higher than what I had paid.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
Whether you have a trade in or not, you have to be careful with car salesmen and dealerships. That's why they have associations and regulations governing them because they are there to take every dollar out of your pocket using deceptive sale tactics and manipulation. If you feel you were mislead then contact OMVIC and register a complaint and you will see your lease deal disappear or threaten to give a shitty rating one dealerrating.com.

But at the same time don't lie or use this to get out of a deal that you went into through lack of better judgement and ignorance.

Good luck
johnsmit90210 wrote:

-ZdpZ... ;)
Oct 2, 2004
348 posts
53 upvotes
I had an OMVIC fee, a license/transfer/plates fee and a "FUEL HST INCL." fee (of $75? Do I get a full tank?..ha). After I factor those out it's still $170 above the $1907 advertised price so yup, they're higher. As others have said "that's what dealers do" I guess. My sense has always been that the whole car racket is a cash grab. The girl I dealt with was really nice and I had a test drive before hand. Overall good experience and now I'm their bitch
May 24, 2007
325 posts
98 upvotes
British Columbia
Doesn't hurt to try, I'm in BC I may check it out and print out the Ontario page. My pop is a millwright so maybe that would help. I'd not spend a cent more than what they say on the site though.
Sep 18, 2009
102 posts
27 upvotes
So a bit of my experience on this one. When logging onto the ramtruck.ca website I see the offer in my region for 876 down and 129/month lease or 28,000 purchase. I checked inventory and it said there was one in my area.

Dealer 1# - unaware of the deal, said they would speak to me about real truck sales and numbers. (Dealer with stock)

Dealer 2# - Came back and said they can get me one with 1800-2600 down (have to confirm) and 213/month, if interested I am to call them back but they are further away.

Dealer 3# - Came back with 1440 down payment (876 down, + tax + rebate tax(?)) + the first 1.5 months up front to match billing cycle of the 15th (?) applied towards my monthly payments which are 239 taxes included per month. The truck comes with a few upgrades vs the promo build with the upgraded LT tires, Fog lamps, 121 litre tank and a couple of other things. The buy out at $25,xxx.00. Thoughts?

Note: I was told that the V6 model can be had on special too for near 100 more by one of the dealers...?

What I was told is that it was in error but the price would be honored for stock until end of day on the 31st for what stock can be found at participating dealers.

Was not sure what to expect since it's been 17 years since I leased a vehicle, I have to go back on Monday to sign. I have an older truck now that I was initially going to drive for 3 more years before looking to buy a 2-4 year old truck again.
Sep 18, 2009
102 posts
27 upvotes
I guess all in this would avg out to 299 per month over 24 months to drive a new truck which should be trouble free.
Aug 20, 2011
148 posts
151 upvotes
My deal was $2289 due at signing including tax and first moth lease. Then 23 months at $144.67 including tax. For a total of $5,600 for two years $233.00 a month.
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5863 posts
2611 upvotes
Are most people getting this deal planning on just walking away after 2 years? Never leased before, so I don't really know the requirements or penalties involved. Seems like a cheap way to have a new vehicle for two years...then just find another deal in two years to replace it
Sep 18, 2009
102 posts
27 upvotes
Guallox: Were you a previous Dodge/RAM customer? I think someone posted there was an additional 1500 credit for RAM loyalty customer?
Sep 18, 2009
102 posts
27 upvotes
I was hoping this could be a lead into buying a used truck as a decent price. 2-3 year old trucks still seem to command a premium. Have not compared the numbers yet of finance vs lease & finance on this deal for overall cost.
joshmxpx wrote: Are most people getting this deal planning on just walking away after 2 years? Never leased before, so I don't really know the requirements or penalties involved. Seems like a cheap way to have a new vehicle for two years...then just find another deal in two years to replace it
Dec 29, 2007
148 posts
236 upvotes
Hamilton
srgallan wrote: I was hoping this could be a lead into buying a used truck as a decent price. 2-3 year old trucks still seem to command a premium. Have not compared the numbers yet of finance vs lease & finance on this deal for overall cost.
joshmxpx wrote: Are most people getting this deal planning on just walking away after 2 years? Never leased before, so I don't really know the requirements or penalties involved. Seems like a cheap way to have a new vehicle for two years...then just find another deal in two years to replace it
I think the numbers are pretty much a wash if you're only looking at owning cars less than 4 or 5 years. The numbers are different if you want to keep it until it dies.

The big attraction for me that I don't think most people think about is if you are intending to sell it in a few years, if you get in an accident the resale drops dramatically. Regardless of the quality of the repair, if its a leased vehicle the lessor takes the bath, if you're the owner or financing it you take the bath. This could put you out thousands.