Personal Finance

Does anybody have a business, and is set up with Amazon Business? Are there significant discounts?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2021 12:51 pm
[OP]
Dec 16, 2017
50 posts
10 upvotes

Does anybody have a business, and is set up with Amazon Business? Are there significant discounts?

Who has an Amazon Business account. Is it worth it? (Bulk discounts on office supplies, taxes, etc)
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
5105 posts
5226 upvotes
Vancouver
You might do better to ask in the Small Business forum.

Aside from the promos that have been offered, I don't see a lot of ongoing benefit. How could there be any difference on taxes?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
8677 posts
4564 upvotes
Yes I have a business account and no, I am not finding much in the way of discounts. I bought one piece of specialty hardware that was on discount but everything else is the EXACT same price as regular amazon. Others may have a different experience but I have not found any difference at all.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
2522 posts
866 upvotes
Whitehorse
There are very few discounts, and they are small.

There are some multipacks which are a bit cheaper and not available on the normal version of Amazon business. If you need half a dozen "smart" locks, you can probably save a few bucks.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2004
2943 posts
1188 upvotes
Not really. The most advantageous part is that my senior staff can order things through their own accounts and I can see them and it goes to the credit card for each office location. I haven’t really looked at the invoicing yet, but they seem to summarize things well.

You can also set purchase limits for individual users and create an approval process.