Shopping Discussion

Does Anyone knkow where I can buy designer clothing cheap?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2013 5:29 pm
Aug 1, 2013
1 posts

Does Anyone knkow where I can buy designer clothing cheap?

I know there must be some places that sell designer clothing that has been overstocked or from last year or something. Can anyone let me know if you know of such a place?
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Yeah it's called the Outlet stores or clearance section.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
13462 posts
4622 upvotes
GTA
Winners have a designer clothing area, usually just a rack or two.

My bro and his wife were here from Europe a few years back and I brought them to Winners. After 10 mins I got bored and waited outside in the car. 20 mins later they came out and she was all happy about a dress she bought for "nine-fifty, what a bargain buy".....she showed it to me, little multi-coloured summer dress by so-and-so designer. I honestly thought it was $9.50, but it was friggin $950 !!!!! She had seen the same dress a few weeks before in Dublin for 1,500 Euros. Until then, I didn't know Winners sold this kinda stuff.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3948 posts
1380 upvotes
Vancouver
Hugh Jass wrote: Winners have a designer clothing area, usually just a rack or two.

My bro and his wife were here from Europe a few years back and I brought them to Winners. After 10 mins I got bored and waited outside in the car. 20 mins later they came out and she was all happy about a dress she bought for "nine-fifty, what a bargain buy".....she showed it to me, little multi-coloured summer dress by so-and-so designer. I honestly thought it was $9.50, but it was friggin $950 !!!!! She had seen the same dress a few weeks before in Dublin for 1,500 Euros. Until then, I didn't know Winners sold this kinda stuff.
Yup, some stores have a "Runway" section where they sell premium designer stuff.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2011
3048 posts
322 upvotes
Toronto
Where are you located? There's plenty of outlet stores in various places that sell designer clothing at cheaper prices, but most are not just from last year, but they've often been henpecked and you're left with the rejects.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2007
2921 posts
78 upvotes
I call the land of the Americas! Buffalo or anywhere across the boarder, out of my reach :(
My Feedbacks: My Heatware Ebay
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11320 posts
3870 upvotes
Nowhere
Hugh Jass wrote: Winners have a designer clothing area, usually just a rack or two.

A $950 dress at Winners?? Wow, I find the store so dumpy.