• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2020 12:00 am
[OP]
Feb 26, 2017
602 posts
424 upvotes

Does anyone know when Sportcheck will get the Apple Watch 6

Greetings,

I was wondering if sportcheck will sell the apple watch 6? I've got some triangle points I'd like to use on the purchase. Does apple usually wait to supply retailers ?
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 9, 2011
8987 posts
10413 upvotes
Vancouver
Word of caution about using points for tech purchases. Assuming you have Triangle credit card, You lose the purchase security and extended warranty offered by the credit card if you redeem ANY points. It's better to redeem your Triangle points on other stuff you'd buy at CT (toilet paper, masking tape, etc) and use the money you save to buy the Apple Watch.

I know that that doesn't feel the same as getting a "free" or "discounted" Apple Watch, but the math works out the same.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
4744 posts
1068 upvotes
Abbottabad
Why don't you call them rather than making a thread about it.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2001
1385 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
Kiraly wrote: Word of caution about using points for tech purchases. Assuming you have Triangle credit card, You lose the purchase security and extended warranty offered by the credit card if you redeem ANY points. It's better to redeem your Triangle points on other stuff you'd buy at CT (toilet paper, masking tape, etc) and use the money you save to buy the Apple Watch.

I know that that doesn't feel the same as getting a "free" or "discounted" Apple Watch, but the math works out the same.
+1 extended Warrenty has saved me a few times!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
8291 posts
3751 upvotes
Markham
Kiraly wrote: Word of caution about using points for tech purchases. Assuming you have Triangle credit card, You lose the purchase security and extended warranty offered by the credit card if you redeem ANY points. It's better to redeem your Triangle points on other stuff you'd buy at CT (toilet paper, masking tape, etc) and use the money you save to buy the Apple Watch.

Is CT's toilet paper really that good? This is the second time i saw that people mentioned toilets paper in CT lol
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
13047 posts
7120 upvotes
Toronto
iamskyhigh wrote: Why don't you call them rather than making a thread about it.
too difficult and it would require actual human interaction.
Atillathepun wrote: Greetings,

I was wondering if sportcheck will sell the apple watch 6? I've got some triangle points I'd like to use on the purchase. Does apple usually wait to supply retailers ?
My Ouija board says September 23, 2020