Shopping Discussion

Does Best Buy sell used products as new?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2019 10:14 am
[OP]
Nov 6, 2007
3 posts
1 upvote
toronto

Does Best Buy sell used products as new?

Ordered online from this page - since I was on a time crunch - couldn't go to the stores that have stock.
https://m.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/logi ... k/10752528

Am confused as there is no indicated or USED or REFURB status.
Couldn't they even label this if its a RETURN? I'm upset since I did expect a new product.

Didn't even use the mouse yet, but it looks a bit worn...
Haven't tested anything else yet...not 100% sure how used this is.

Should I return it?
Hope they actually sell NEW products in the store...but might have to open it in the store to see. The packaging looked ok.
Unless Logitech mouses actually come this way from the factory floor? - This is my first new mouse in a while.
Images
  • IMG_20190423_205930.jpg
6 replies
Aug 5, 2005
369 posts
198 upvotes
m007 wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2019 9:20 pm
Ordered online from this page - since I was on a time crunch - couldn't go to the stores that have stock.
https://m.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/logi ... k/10752528

Am confused as there is no indicated or USED or REFURB status.
Couldn't they even label this if its a RETURN? I'm upset since I did expect a new product.

Didn't even use the mouse yet, but it looks a bit worn...
Haven't tested anything else yet...not 100% sure how used this is.

Should I return it?
Hope they actually sell NEW products in the store...but might have to open it in the store to see. The packaging looked ok.
Unless Logitech mouses actually come this way from the factory floor? - This is my first new mouse in a while.
if you like the mouse exchange it and get an anotehr one, if they say something just tell them you want a new mouse not one that has been used
If they thumb you down I will up it just because
Jun 25, 2016
85 posts
37 upvotes
That doesn't look used- just some oil on it from the manufacturing process. Mine came like that too
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
6192 posts
2554 upvotes
Alberta
Doesn't this mouse come in the hard plastic packaging that's impossible to open without destroying it? The last Logitech mouse I bought did. If so, I would say that it's new.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
1693 posts
503 upvotes
Toronto
Looks fine to me. Was there those round clear stickers holding the flaps down on the box? If yes, then those are from Logitech. It was never opened.

Is that a green sticker label on the bottom of the mouse? That looks to be on perfectly.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
[OP]
Nov 6, 2007
3 posts
1 upvote
toronto
Thanks everyone. Smiling Face With Open Mouth