Shopping Discussion

Does canada computer put their keyboard and mice out?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2020 2:37 pm
[OP]
Dec 2, 2010
143 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto

Does canada computer put their keyboard and mice out?

I'm in the market for a new mouse and keyboard, but I'd like to try them out before buying.
With the pandemic going on does canada computer put their products on display still for customers to test if it fits their hands?
6 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
929 upvotes
NOYFB
I only know best buy does. And I would stay away from Canada computers for the time being given their refund policy rn
plz don't touch my signature.

don't make me less of a human just cause i don't share your "idiotologies".

👮‍♂️👮‍♀️lives matter
[OP]
Dec 2, 2010
143 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Terabithia wrote: I only know best buy does. And I would stay away from Canada computers for the time being given their refund policy rn
Yeah, I heard about Canada Computers refund policy. I was just going to go try the mouse and keyboards I was interested in before looking for where to purchase them afterwards.
Deal Guru
Dec 5, 2006
12649 posts
7775 upvotes
Markham
qwerty123z wrote: Yeah, I heard about Canada Computers refund policy. I was just going to go try the mouse and keyboards I was interested in before looking for where to purchase them afterwards.
Better go to a store that locates in a no case region
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20664 posts
6087 upvotes
GTA
Their larger stores used to, such as CC Markham and CC CenterPoint. These stores reminded me of Tiger Direct showrooms.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2017
2991 posts
2799 upvotes
K-W/Guelph
Canada Computers in Waterloo displays some. But like others have said if you want a better selection of keyboards to try out, go to Staples or Best Buy. Particularly, I've noticed that Staples displays nearly all their keyboards.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
3119 posts
2740 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
qwerty123z wrote: I'm in the market for a new mouse and keyboard, but I'd like to try them out before buying.
With the pandemic going on does canada computer put their products on display still for customers to test if it fits their hands?
What did you discover when you picked up the phone and (what a concept!) actually called the retailer to ask them directly?

An added benefit of the 'try before you buy' concept is that if they have been on display for a while, you'll get a whole bunch of mouseclicks or keystrokes and you can see how they may be impacted after a decent amount of use.

Just make sure you take sanitiser with you, if you do come across a display of these items. Even if it's not COVID. Ew. Cooties.
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)