Careers

Does Canada have medical supplies delivery jobs?

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2020 5:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 17, 2008
10490 posts
3188 upvotes

Does Canada have medical supplies delivery jobs?

I know some in the US use their personal vehicles to deliver medical supplies, like medicine or equipment. Someone on another forum said they are driving up to 1000km a day, but make upwards of 100k+ US by delivering medical supplies.

I love driving and got a reliable car, so this seems like a too good to be true gig.

Is there anything like that in Canada?

Or any driving jobs with a personal vehicle? The 59c/km allowance is the cherry on the cake
4 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2018
2481 posts
1801 upvotes
Messerschmitt wrote: I know some in the US use their personal vehicles to deliver medical supplies, like medicine or equipment. Someone on another forum said they are driving up to 1000km a day, but make upwards of 100k+ US by delivering medical supplies.

I love driving and got a reliable car, so this seems like a too good to be true gig.

Is there anything like that in Canada?

Or any driving jobs with a personal vehicle? The 59c/km allowance is the cherry on the cake
Amazon is delivering PPE for the govt, so try to get a job with them or one of their delivery partners

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-service ... rkers.html
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2006
13264 posts
6262 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
There are plenty of large pharma distributors in Canada so you can check with them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)