Personal Finance

Does cibc let you replace your access card in the front desk like with td? Thanks

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2020 11:10 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3344 posts
265 upvotes
Calgary

Does cibc let you replace your access card in the front desk like with td? Thanks

6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
4 replies
Jan 7, 2019
368 posts
373 upvotes
Yes they do. They issued me a new one two weeks ago when I opened a new account with them.
Remember to always Thumbs Up good responses! Spread positively.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2006
1123 posts
236 upvotes
Mississauga
kocoman wrote: Does cibc let you replace your access card in the front desk like with td? Thanks
During COVID, the front desk isn't typically being used in most locations. However, if there's a lineup for teller services, typically a non-Teller representative will be able to assist and save the wait.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2012
1872 posts
1064 upvotes
Kelowna
I prefer to have debit card replacements mailed to me. Depending on if the online banking profile uses one's debit card number, there may be migration issues, depending on how each financial institution has it set up, if replacing a debit card in branch. With the credit unions that use MemberDirect/Forge as online banking or the Big 5 banks, this shouldn't be an issue. Also, another advantage of replacing a debit card by mail is that for financial institutions that imprint your name on your debit card, it will be personalized whereas instantly issued cards are not.

Cheers,
Doug

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)