None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
1113 posts
15 upvotes

Does it really matters ??

Hi to all

I just signed up a new contract with Telus and got a Samsung S7. If I change my mind now, can I use my Telus sim card on another phone like HTC 10 or LG G5 and then sell my Samsung S7, even though I still have a contract with it ?

Please kindly advise ASAP.
Trade with me 100% confidence and my feedback on RedFlagDeals, eBay and Revscene.net :

Feedback on RedFlagDeals.com

Feedback on EBay.com

REVScene Feedback Ratings
5 replies
May 5, 2009
616 posts
320 upvotes
Vancouver
Yes, you can sell it if you want. They don't care as long as you pay your bill on time and don't cancel.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
17404 posts
3863 upvotes
Toronto
The way consumer contracts work now is that you may cancel at anytime without prior notice and penalty. All you would have to pay is the account tab and any unbilled service prior to the date of cancellation.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19882 posts
9314 upvotes
Oakville
You can, but bear in mind that even if you sell the phone, it will remain linked to your account until you remove it (which you can't do until it is paid off). If you then fail to pay your bill, Telus may block it from their network (this is different from blacklisting - the phone will still be able to be used on other Canadian networks). No problem for you since you got rid of it already, but if the person you sold your phone to is still using it on Telus, they'll be pretty pissed off. :P