Shopping Discussion

Does Walmart not show store availability at all anymore?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2022 5:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2020
2300 posts
4325 upvotes
YEG/YYZ

Does Walmart not show store availability at all anymore?

I know walmart used to show an actual stock amount #, and then it became either in stock or out of stock. But now I can't even seem to find anything on the official website as to whether an item is in stock in store or not.

Stocktrack is still showing In/out of stock, but I can't find it officially on the website. Is stocktrack still accurate?
3 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2508 posts
758 upvotes
GTA
I find with Walmart, I have to turn off my VPN to see what they have in stock.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
6616 posts
8407 upvotes
GTA
CanadianConsumerYEG wrote: I know walmart used to show an actual stock amount #, and then it became either in stock or out of stock. But now I can't even seem to find anything on the official website as to whether an item is in stock in store or not.

Stocktrack is still showing In/out of stock, but I can't find it officially on the website. Is stocktrack still accurate?
Stocktrack isn't 100% accurate. It doesn't update in real time. Also it showed unavailable for the propane tank I wanted to buy but I found one on the shelf with the rest of the BBQ items.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21054 posts
5666 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Blame it on Stocktrack. Rfders were harassing the poor Walmart associates to go hunt for a 2¢ items
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.