• Nov 25th, 2020 10:37 am
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1092 posts
488 upvotes
GTA
Its that time of the year again.
Dental month is approaching.

Best practice is to brush everyday just like we humans do.
But if you can’t we recommend a supplement or some sort of chew. However, if there are already tarter build up, you’ll need a teeth cleaning for your pup.

I know a brand new clinic that just opened who has fairly decent cleaning prices in GTA.

Pm for details
Dec 17, 2019
1 posts
Hi, Can you provide info of the vet and PM me?
Sorry I'm new here so I can't send personal message yet.

Does anyone know about pet dental month during February? Does all vet will give some sort of discount on pet dental cleaning/extraction?
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1092 posts
488 upvotes
GTA
Most clinics will usually give a promotion for some sort of dental work. Some start their promo pricing in January, some may even start it now because its slow season during December.

I work at two different clinics. I won't disclose the name on here publicy. One is in West end of GTA and one is in north end of GTA. North end of GTA is newer clinic so their prices will be lower.

Try to PM me if you want the names/quotes - I won't list anything on the threads publicly.
Feb 19, 2020
1 posts
Hi there, wondering if you can PM me details? I'm hoping to see a vet ASAP my dog's teeth really need to be cleaned/looked at.
Apr 28, 2020
13 posts
20 upvotes
Hi, anyway you can PM me the details as well? Have a 10 year old dog that needs dental work. Thanks
Jul 22, 2020
1 posts
I am very much interested, can I have the vet or clinic information? My chihuahua need his 1st teeth cleaning and his doctor quote me 900 with extra for extraction , that more than my rent money ! But I love him so much and can't seem to find. Good place , thank u !
Nov 28, 2019
10 posts
10 upvotes
Hello, Can you PM me as well. My Bichon will be needing his first teeth cleaning soon.
Nov 23, 2020
2 posts
Hi we have aBischon mix who needs dental work urgently and we cannot afford the crazy fees being charged. Do you still know the vet near square one? Thanks
Nov 23, 2020
2 posts
Please pm
Me the info ASAP we
Need this urgently
For our little guy.
Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1240 posts
1676 upvotes
Interesting that this 7 year old thread has been revived. Before you rush off to get your dog's teeth cleaned consider the possible consequences first. http://www.thedogplace.org/Health/anest ... -15801.asp Aside from the cost you could be losing a lot more than the several hundred dollars you shell out for cleaning. We thought we were doing the "responsible" thing by having our dog's teeth cleaned. Our dog's personality changed literally overnight and while I can't prove it was the anaesthetic that caused the change the timing was unmistakeable. After the cleaning my dog developed an unfriendly demeanour and now decides to potty in the house almost every night as well as other common symptoms of dementia. I would never choose to have a procedure which requires anaesthetic ever to be done again on a dog or other pet unless the condition is life threatening.