Expired Hot Deals

[Dollar Tree] Flaming Hot! Clover Leaf Red Sockeye Salmon - Skinless Boneless 170g tin $1.25

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2018 4:15 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1125 posts
381 upvotes
Canada's South Coast

Flaming Hot! Clover Leaf Red Sockeye Salmon - Skinless Boneless 170g tin $1.25

Price:
Retailer:
Dollar Tree
Just saw this deal at my local Dollar Tree in Chatham ON today

Clover Leaf Sockeye Salmon - Skinless Boneless 170g can - Product of USA - It comes in a White and Red labeled can and is featured at either an end-cap or with all other canned meat food in the food section.

$1.25

Tins have a best before date stamped on the bottom showing July 2020

Of note, Clover Leaf commonly sells sockeye salmon in 213g tins but it contains both skin & bone......these tins from Dollar Tree are 100% pure sockeye salmon fillet only.

An unbelievable price as this would normally sell for as much as $4.50 per tin at most grocers!!

Happy Fishing!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Last edited by montward on Mar 6th, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.
19 replies
Oct 18, 2004
322 posts
103 upvotes
Windsor
Thanks OP. Here in Windsor hoping its a nation or provincial wide deal.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1125 posts
381 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Of note, I decided to pick up a few more cans today and just went to the Chatham, ON Dollar Tree and they are sold out of the red sockeye salmon. They did not know if they would be receiving any more shipments of it and recommended to keep checking .

Just curious if anyone else is able to get this deal? Or was it just the Chatham ON Dollar Tree?
Last edited by montward on Mar 7th, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1152 posts
430 upvotes
Is this their reg price for all stores?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1125 posts
381 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
ahlong wrote:
Mar 7th, 2018 5:01 pm
Is this their reg price for all stores?
Every item at Dollar Tree stores (Canada) is $1.25 unless it is being discounted because of either the product expiry or best before date.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1125 posts
381 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
LaZeRACED wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 5:25 pm
Thanks OP. Here in Windsor hoping its a nation or provincial wide deal.
Any Luck in finding Clover Leaf pure red sockeye salmon at any Dollar Tree in Windsor LaZeRACED? Black Question Mark Ornament I sure hope so as this is just an amazing deal in my humble opinion.
Dec 1, 2006
473 posts
121 upvotes
I wish Dollar Tree had more of a presence in the GTA. I prefer it to the ubiquitous Dollarama.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1125 posts
381 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
GerjurdKing wrote:
Mar 8th, 2018 9:04 pm
I wish Dollar Tree had more of a presence in the GTA. I prefer it to the ubiquitous Dollarama.
In My Opinion, Dollar Tree (Canada) offers far better deals than Dollarama.....however, this is just my humble opinion ........ Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2209 posts
1375 upvotes
Clarington
montward wrote:
Mar 9th, 2018 8:05 pm
In My Opinion, Dollar Tree (Canada) offers far better deals than Dollarama.....however, this is just my humble opinion ........ Smiling Face With Open Mouth
That's because half the stuff in Dollarama is $4
Banned
Dec 25, 2017
168 posts
121 upvotes
Anything on the west side of the GTA? Mississauga, Etobicoke?
Oct 18, 2004
322 posts
103 upvotes
Windsor
montward wrote:
Mar 8th, 2018 7:20 pm
Any Luck in finding Clover Leaf pure red sockeye salmon at any Dollar Tree in Windsor LaZeRACED? Black Question Mark Ornament I sure hope so as this is just an amazing deal in my humble opinion.
My wife went in on the location on Tecumseh and Lauzon and she couldn't find any. They told her that the one on Walker Rd had a bigger selection of canned items. I never bothered at that point as I don't have any reason to go to that area of town other than to find a deal on canned fish :-)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1125 posts
381 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Bawler wrote:
Mar 11th, 2018 11:58 am
That's because half the stuff in Dollarama is $4
You are so correct Bawler....what even happened to the true dollar store concept? Despite Dollar Tree Canada offering almost everything at $1.25 (or sometimes even less if clearanced) on the contrary, Dollarama has very few items now for $1 or even $2...most things are now $2.50, $3 & $4.00!! ....other than having some rare time to time decent deals, Dollarama has turned into what appears to be nothing more than a BIG scam for most of their products! Just my humble opinion.
Apr 21, 2009
5 posts
3 upvotes
Etobicoke
For my fellow Mississaugans (is that even a word?)

No joy at the Dollar Tree 401/Winston Churchill location went late last week they only have blah Tuna, none of this salmon goodness.

Not a lot of Dollar Tree locations but can anyone else in Mississauga check in if they have found any?