Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollar Tree

TimTam cookies - $1.25 (Ottawa, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2021 9:10 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
3975 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
for those people who care about sugar content and calories:

double coated tim tam: 1 biscuit = 110 cals and 11 grams of sugar
dark chocolate tim tam: 1 biscuit = 95 cals and 8 grams of sugar
original tim tam: 1 biscuit = 95 cals and 8 grams of sugar

going to need to jog for 15 minutes to burn those calories after eating 2 biscuits
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1298 posts
1415 upvotes
Abbotsford
Oh cool, So only 1k calories per serving
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
3104 posts
2270 upvotes
Anyone find any in GVA? Never had these before and I feel like I’m missing out big time…. :(
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3614 posts
911 upvotes
Toronto
WMPCOT wrote: Someone missed the Tim Tam thread lol.
or they arent on sale in his area
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
4022 posts
3905 upvotes
Toronto
pumpkinpies wrote: or they arent on sale in his area
You must have missed the thread as well. If you had been in it you would have known this deal was extensively spoken about already.
Feb 2, 2015
584 posts
986 upvotes
Calgary, AB
WMPCOT wrote: You must have missed the thread as well. If you had been in it you would have known this deal was extensively spoken about already.
I didn't miss that thread, and it was lengthy with almost all discussion around GTA. This one allowed people to share that it was found elsewhere in Canada. Helped me out anyway
Jul 19, 2005
946 posts
564 upvotes
Mississauga
sverige101 wrote: 99 cents at Food Basics, can be price matched at Superstore or No Frills.
Downvoted :)
Poor OP $0.26 costs you a downvote Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
4022 posts
3905 upvotes
Toronto
ajdeals wrote: I didn't miss that thread, and it was lengthy with almost all discussion around GTA. This one allowed people to share that it was found elsewhere in Canada. Helped me out anyway
Dollartree exists in many parts of our country and thats exactly what was discussed, if we go by that thinking we should have a thread for every single province, then every single city. OP could have easily added to that thread he found them in an Ottawa dollartree as many of the posters in the other tim tam thread did, this just adds clutter.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
3975 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
WMPCOT wrote: Dollartree exists in many parts of our country
fortunately, there is 1 dollar tree store near me that is within walking distance or bike distance. there are 2 more locations, but one needs to take transit or drive, but that is costly for some if the plan is to only get a few packages of these biscuits
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
4022 posts
3905 upvotes
Toronto
oicthat2013 wrote: fortunately, there is 1 dollar tree store near me that is within walking distance or bike distance. there are 2 more locations, but one needs to take transit or drive, but that is costly for some if the plan is to only get a few packages of these biscuits
Thats why you buy 70, like the poster on page one lol.
Feb 2, 2015
584 posts
986 upvotes
Calgary, AB
WMPCOT wrote: Dollartree exists in many parts of our country and thats exactly what was discussed, if we go by that thinking we should have a thread for every single province, then every single city. OP could have easily added to that thread he found them in an Ottawa dollartree as many of the posters in the other tim tam thread did, this just adds clutter.
I guess the OP could have mentioned it in the other thread. I might not have noticed it with all the clutter in that one, and I definitely didn't know that Dollar Tree carries the same items nationwide from the other one
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3614 posts
911 upvotes
Toronto
WMPCOT wrote: You must have missed the thread as well. If you had been in it you would have known this deal was extensively spoken about already.
actually no i didnt - it was not in my local flyer, imagine that.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
2748 posts
862 upvotes
North York
Just ran out to get something from the Dollar Tree north of Sheppard and Weston. They had lots of these TimTam cookies in case anyone is looking. I picked up a pack of the original to try out and see what all this hype was about. Maybe I will try a TimTam slam tomorrow morning with my coffee :)

PXL_20210513_003930811.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2018
1243 posts
1340 upvotes
Charles wrote: they are ideally meant to be kept in the freezer and eaten cold.
I love these things but I never thought of this!!

I put Big Turks in the freezer, epic.
Oct 20, 2009
48 posts
13 upvotes
I found Dark Chocolate at my local Dollar Tree, so that makes 4 flavors..
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1507 posts
3246 upvotes
s'toon
went to my local in SK and found them tim tams but also found oreos and chunks ahoy (300g+ versions)
so i took the latter instead lol.

tim tams seem too high in calories when you indulge whereas chunks ahoy feels better and healthier (probably the same calorie amount per serving and as unhealthy)...
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7112 posts
2892 upvotes
GTA
Seanne wrote: went to my local in SK and found them tim tams but also found oreos and chunks ahoy (300g+ versions)
so i took the latter instead lol.

tim tams seem too high in calories when you indulge whereas chunks ahoy feels better and healthier (probably the same calorie amount per serving and as unhealthy)...
lol... "healthier". Just try em and you wont look back. Chunks ahoy is not in the same league.