Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollar Tree

TimTam cookies - $1.25 (Ottawa, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2021 9:10 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2003
2276 posts
1184 upvotes
YVR
MikeB84225 wrote: I love these things but I never thought of this!!

I put Big Turks in the freezer, epic.
mallows too.
Patience comes to those who wait
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
8033 posts
4922 upvotes
West GTEH!
ahlong wrote: This tim tam craze lol
Yup. I just jumped on the TT Bandwagon after trying them from Food Basic purchase.
😎
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
23588 posts
5832 upvotes
Toronto
damn, Tim Tam slam craze - you know this pandemic is making folks miserable & we need all the happiness we can get!!!

I'll leave this here:

Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
8033 posts
4922 upvotes
West GTEH!
ji2o0k wrote: damn, Tim Tam slam craze - you know this pandemic is making folks miserable & we need all the happiness we can get!!!

I'll leave this here:

COOL! Thanks for the Animated TT Slam Instructions.
Now to get Fat. LOL.
😎
Apr 15, 2020
24 posts
10 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Found them at Dollar Giant in Surrey, BC!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5034 posts
4469 upvotes
Went to my local Dollar Tree and nowhere in sight... Too bad...
Jun 6, 2017
141 posts
154 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks, got a few packs from the Calgary Willow Park Dollar Tree.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7414 posts
6485 upvotes

Uploaded 5 mins ago. Gold. (Do miss his older 20 second skits)

Can't believe the US has more varieties than Canada....
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7112 posts
2893 upvotes
GTA
Madchester wrote:

Uploaded 5 mins ago. Gold. (Do miss his older 20 second skits)

Can't believe the US has more varieties than Canada....
This dude's voice, he could be a successful voice actor.

So all the folks who have never had them before, how many in the box did you eat the first time. I remember back in the 90s, my first time me and coupel of friends ate 3 packs in one go.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15268 posts
6332 upvotes
RFD
porksoda wrote: This dude's voice, he could be a successful voice actor.

So all the folks who have never had them before, how many in the box did you eat the first time. I remember back in the 90s, my first time me and coupel of friends ate 3 packs in one go.
I just ate 1 pack for lunch LMAO
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7414 posts
6485 upvotes
porksoda wrote: This dude's voice, he could be a successful voice actor.

Was that missing a /s

LOL, He's actually a voice actor; YouTube is his side gig.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1298 posts
1415 upvotes
Abbotsford
ajdeals wrote: Yewwwwww! Scored a bunch in Calgary at Sunridge Dollar Tree location (about 80 pieces total left at 6pm .. obligatory Toyota trunk photo of the haul*) Expiry Feb 2022. Upvoted for four flavours available and the fact these were found outside the Centre of the Universe, where you catching downvotes for sharing.
* haul is PS'd
You should mark posts like this NSFW ;)
Sep 26, 2016
46 posts
28 upvotes
Lots in stock at lougheed mall dollar tree. Also lots of chips ahoy and Oreo cookies (300g packages) in stock.
IEpicDestroyer wrote: Anyone find any in GVA? Never had these before and I feel like I’m missing out big time…. :(
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7112 posts
2893 upvotes
GTA
radeonboy wrote: I just ate 1 pack for lunch LMAO
Hah... nice. I am going to probably grab some and i know it wont last more than 24-36hrs.
Madchester wrote: Was that missing a /s

LOL, He's actually a voice actor; YouTube is his side gig.
Hah. I actually did not know he was one.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2004
2578 posts
1324 upvotes
Hometown
coutinho365 wrote: The Tim Tam Slam is my favorite way to drink hot chocolate, and I promise if you give it a try it will become your favorite too.

So basically, you’re going to grab yourself a cup of your favorite hot chocolate, and a small handful of your favorite Tim Tam. Bite off one corner of your Tim Tam. Flip the biscuit around and bite off the opposite corner. Put the bottom of your Tim Tam into your hot chocolate and suck the hot chocolate through the Tim Tam like its a straw. As soon as the biscuit starts to crumble, shove that tasty goodness into your mouth and enjoy it. Then you can start all over again with a fresh biscuit.
Ok but would this work using a mocha made with fresh brewed coffee combined with Bulk Barn's Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate, or would that be too much? LOL
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5034 posts
4469 upvotes
2nd Vancouver location... No go... Might find these in Chinatown location...
Nov 14, 2003
246 posts
23 upvotes
Found them in Edmonton White Oak Square. Original, Dark and Double Coated.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2002
1270 posts
796 upvotes
GTA
When these would go on sale sporadically for $3 I thought they were pretty spectacular. But now that I'm eating pack after pack I've come to realize these are just chocolate coated crackers. The cream in the center is magnificent, easily the best part of the experience. But the "cookie" part, once isolated is just a cracker with no hint of sweetness or taste really. Knowing this has made double coat the only enjoyable variety for me.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5034 posts
4469 upvotes
Finally... My local Dollar Tree has these... I think if your local Dollar Tree has yet to stock, they might be coming albeit slow....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)