Hot Deals

[Dollar Tree] Westcott 7" Titanium Bonded Non-Stick Straight Scissors $1.25 (Reg. $15.99) PART 2 YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2021 12:19 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 11, 2005
1651 posts
1034 upvotes

Westcott 7" Titanium Bonded Non-Stick Straight Scissors $1.25 (Reg. $15.99) PART 2 YMMV

Price:
1.25
Retailer:
Dollar Tree
Similar to the Staples thread here:

westcott-7-titanium-bonded-non-stick-st ... 9-2442128/

But $1.25 at Dollar Tree for all of you that missed it! YMMV of course. Made another thread as the other one got moved to Expired Deals.
Images
  • IMG_20210201_102346.jpg
11 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 12, 2002
3750 posts
2329 upvotes
Toronto
Got a purple pair during the initial stock. Been using it to cut up meat portions and even to cut up a whole chicken into single parts (ie. cutting through joints/cartilage and not bones) when my "real" kitchen scissors broke...
If I get a chance to drop on $tree again anytime soon, will see if I can get another pair or 2. For $1.25 they are great general use scissors.
Last edited by Fightguard on Feb 1st, 2021 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1063 posts
633 upvotes
BC
will have to check out DT... Got the other Westcott scissors (pictured below) and they suck... Not even sharp.

For$1.25 what do I have to lose lol
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
3602 posts
1790 upvotes
Vancouver
I saw these in store, but after looking at the package it seems they're made specially for Dollar Tree, so I didn't buy it.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
9149 posts
3400 upvotes
For $1.25, I will pop in at my local DT on the way home tonight, and grab a few pairs if they have any.

My kids love playing with scissors.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1063 posts
633 upvotes
BC
Fightguard wrote: Got a purple pair during the initial stock. Been using it to cut up meat portions and even to cut up a whole chicken into single parts (ie. cutting through joints/cartilage and not bones) when my "real" kitchen scissors broke...
If I get a chance to drop on $tree again anytime soon, will see if I can get another pair or 2. For $1.25 they are great general use scissors.
Did u get the DT version or Staples? Wonder if the DT is good... Don't need another still pair of scissors lol...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 12, 2002
3750 posts
2329 upvotes
Toronto
muffin4life wrote: Did u get the DT version or Staples? Wonder if the DT is good... Don't need another still pair of scissors lol...
DT...they are the straight ones not bent. I don't remember if the packaging is the same as the OP one though.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1063 posts
633 upvotes
BC
Fightguard wrote: DT...they are the straight ones not bent. I don't remember if the packaging is the same as the OP one though.
Thx... Sounds like the original batch could be the real deal and these restock made for DT version
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
10701 posts
5044 upvotes
Going to have to go check to see if i find a pair. I have not been to DT in a long time,
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 25, 2013
509 posts
414 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!

Anyone see these in Newmarket?
DroidKid
Member
Aug 24, 2011
220 posts
268 upvotes
Calgary
Had a similar item years ago but lost them while jogging ...
Do they come with a "Do not run with this item" warning label...???

Top