Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

3-for-1 4Fun Chocolate Bars (KitKat Chunky knock-off) for $1.00

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2017 3:03 am
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2670 posts
2789 upvotes
Montreal, QC
:facepalm:
espo2k wrote: Kitkat alternative is called 4fun, not kitkat
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
my bad, read too fast....
Spent around 10 mins looking for that yesterday
Sep 9, 2017
150 posts
198 upvotes
These bars are great! Just crushed a 4fun bar I found laying around.... They have been around a while actually, and are a top notch knockoff... Would love to see them bring out a crunch bar knockoff!
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4226 posts
3152 upvotes
Markham
MrFrugal1 wrote: Are these things of Chinese origin?
After the melamine in baby formula fiasco, I'm highly suspect of any food products out of China.
Here, try a "Cadmium's Murky Way Bar"...
Nice try, but no, they are from Turkey which is China of Chocolate/Candy world.

Are you also suspicious of water in Canada after Walkerton?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4226 posts
3152 upvotes
Markham
crystallight wrote: Yes, but the question is...did you ask the vending machine girl out?
I can imagine a Seinfeld Episode out of that story lol. George would obviously play as @jeff1970 .
Apr 15, 2017
135 posts
170 upvotes
It seems like these days people can't afford brand name items, instead have to settle for these God-only-knows-what's-in-it bars... It's so pathetic, in fact Dollarama is the only retailer growing in Canada.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4682 posts
3974 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
X24Secret wrote: Nice try, but no, they are from Turkey which is China of Chocolate/Candy world.
Are you also suspicious of water in Canada after Walkerton?

Why a "Nice try"? It is a legitimate concern.
Waverton's water contamination was a result of gross incompetency. The melamine additives put into baby formula in China (it was also added to pet food imported to this country), was done deliberately to increase their profits.
It's one thing to buy sketchy Chinese electronic knock-offs, (which may or may not burn your house down), but it's another thing all together when you are ingesting products of dubious (and potentially deadly) quality from a country that has had questionable food safety and inspections.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3892 posts
3909 upvotes
GTA
Have to laugh at all who are defending Nestle like they are the gold standard of chocolate. Face With Tears Of Joy

I'd probably take the Turkish chocolate over Nestle, based on the ingredient list alone. Most Nestle products these days are terrible. If i'm buying a grocery store chocolate bar, it's going to be Cadbury.
Apr 14, 2017
750 posts
717 upvotes
vintazh wrote: It seems like these days people can't afford brand name items, instead have to settle for these God-only-knows-what's-in-it bars... It's so pathetic, in fact Dollarama is the only retailer growing in Canada.
If the brand names have already outsourced everything then why can't the consumers bypass them and go directly to the source?
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17436 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
vintazh wrote: ... It's so pathetic, ...
You're the one who were interested enough to enter the thread and document your presence
X24Secret wrote: Are you also suspicious of water in Canada after Walkerton?
MrFrugal1 wrote: Waverton's water ...
How can someone quote someone one moment then horribly misspell pertinent information in the reply?
Fair or unfair, you're gonna take a credibility hit
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3746 posts
1003 upvotes
Toronto
so i bought some of these to take with me last weekend for my golfing trip.

had some in my golf bag Saturday and it was pretty hot out.

Anyway, grabbed one in the afternoon and i thought the chocolate would be melted but it was just kinda soft and bendy, seemed a little like playdoh.

i ate it but not sure if i will go back for more.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4682 posts
3974 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
jenviea wrote: How can someone quote someone one moment then horribly misspell pertinent information in the reply?
Fair or unfair, you're gonna take a credibility hit
That would be auto-correct that decided to use Waverton.
And really, I think the point is still pertinent. My "credibility" has little to do with it.
If you want to check my "credibility", he's some fun reading....Scientific America

I'm not saying that this candy from Turkey is bad. I initially just questioned its country of origin.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3427 posts
2464 upvotes
thanks OP hope to find some at my DR :)
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1360 posts
762 upvotes
steven80 wrote: All of the Dollarama knock-off bars burn the shit out of my throat when I eat them.
steven80 wrote: Lol no, I guess I'm sensitive to fake/crap chocolate.
steven80 wrote: I've had the Meteor and the Island one many times. I work 5min from a Dollarama and I frequent there often for their candy... even after they raised the prices :P
Why would you keep buying them if they burn your throat?!? Astonished Face
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
3747 posts
909 upvotes
I could not find them in my local Dollarama in Metro Vancouver. Anyone have any luck?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4169 posts
6806 upvotes
Langley, BC
CantMissADeal wrote: Why would you keep buying them if they burn your throat?!? Astonished Face
cuz cheap chocolate is better than no chocolate... burning or not. :)
May 8, 2016
294 posts
328 upvotes
vintazh wrote: It seems like these days people can't afford brand name items, instead have to settle for these God-only-knows-what's-in-it bars... It's so pathetic, in fact Dollarama is the only retailer growing in Canada.
Thank RFD for that. Grown men chasing knock-off candy from Dollarama :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
4104 posts
2980 upvotes
Kitchener
crystallight wrote: Yes, but the question is...did you ask the vending machine girl out?
Yes, but the way she ate chocolate bars was really weird. Noticed that after the second date. She doesn't eat chocolate bars right. She talked about marriage, and I didn't want to hurt her feelings, so I went along with it. Anyway, some chocolate bars go stuck in the unit, I told her to shake the machine to get them out. She insisted to get the keys, and I was like, "Don't waste your time, shake the machine!" So she shakes it, and this entire unit fell flat on her face. Took myself, a police officer and two firemen to remove machine off of her. She had a Meteor bar sticking out of her mouth. I felt it was a fine ending to her life. The officers and I split the Meteor.
Why can't we all just get along?
Temp. Banned
Jun 18, 2008
5095 posts
4664 upvotes
Montreal
ThatGuy1121 wrote: Does anyone know what the bueno knockoff is called?
It's called 'Duoletta', 50 cents/each

Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
2448 posts
1282 upvotes
xiaobao wrote: I could not find them in my local Dollarama in Metro Vancouver. Anyone have any luck?
1450 SW Marine Dr, Vancouver, BC V6P 5Z9
cashier line