259 upvotes
Toronto

[Dollarama] $4 Wireless door chime by Carlon

Price:
$4
Retailer:
Dollarama
More offers from Dollarama
Spotted at Dixie Outlet Mall store location.
Sells for $34.98 online
8 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2541 posts
935 upvotes
QC, Canada
Bought one 3 days ago.. Work great but only 3 meters apart.. Probably won't last long and doubles side tape look cheap
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1132 posts
141 upvotes
Peterborough
bought simular one at home depot it sucked really bad hardly worked at all
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
1906 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I have totally given up on these type of wireless door chimes, especially with the -30 temperatures we got this past winter the batteries could not handle it and would deplete after a few days, I picked up a Kinetic Doorbell from Amazon for $17.99, and it's magic! no batteries in the push button and the receiver/chime is plugged in. I will never go back to battery operated doorbells/chimes after using a Kinetic Battery-free doorbell/chime.
Aug 8, 2007
248 posts
126 upvotes
, I picked up a Kinetic Doorbell from Amazon for $17.99, and it's magic! no batteries in the push button and the receiver/chime is plugged in. I will never go back to battery operated doorbells/chimes after using a Kinetic Battery-free doorbell/chime.

Thanks wish I knew about these without batteries. Had a Thomas & Betts which I thought was a good brand but I couldn’t hear the bell and the batteries didn’t last. Just replaced it with a magic fly and happy so far but it needs a battery in the push button. Was also interested in Sadotech but didn’t come across anything kinetic. Wonder if you can pair a kinetic button with other bells? Anyone know?
Jul 21, 2016
495 posts
760 upvotes
Leask
Picked one up. The tone is so low it's worthless.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2541 posts
935 upvotes
QC, Canada
I'm pretty sur you can change the tone using the button. Also if you have interference, you can cut the wire inside and cut the same in the button so they will use the same frequency
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
1906 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 9:22 pm
, I picked up a Kinetic Doorbell from Amazon for $17.99, and it's magic! no batteries in the push button and the receiver/chime is plugged in. I will never go back to battery operated doorbells/chimes after using a Kinetic Battery-free doorbell/chime.

Thanks wish I knew about these without batteries. Had a Thomas & Betts which I thought was a good brand but I couldn’t hear the bell and the batteries didn’t last. Just replaced it with a magic fly and happy so far but it needs a battery in the push button. Was also interested in Sadotech but didn’t come across anything kinetic. Wonder if you can pair a kinetic button with other bells? Anyone know?

This is the one I bought from Amazon.ca, but it's currently not available, so here is the link from Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Doorbel ... th=1&psc=1
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
6722 posts
627 upvotes
TO
Before anyone asks, no there's no app for this and it doesn't sync with Bluetooth.

Thanks OP for posting.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC ;)

"You can’t soar with the eagles if you’re hanging with the turkeys.”Gary Kent