Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] AERO SPORT • TRUE WIRELESS BLUETOOTH EAR BUDS (*OUR VERSION OF AIRPODS) • $4

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2020 3:40 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2505 posts
3222 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

[Dollarama] AERO SPORT • TRUE WIRELESS BLUETOOTH EAR BUDS (*OUR VERSION OF AIRPODS) • $4

Price:
Retailer:
Dollarama
More offers from Dollarama
AIRPOD knockoffs, don't expect them to be anywhere close to Apple quality, but could be worth a try for $4, after all I picked up Dudios from Amazon for $17, and for running and they've been great, good battery life too.

Spotted at Dollarama (Dixie/Dundas) Mississauga.

Last edited by remik on Oct 15th, 2020 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
38 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
3366 posts
674 upvotes
No way. That cheap use for a week then throw out.
Oct 30, 2017
234 posts
225 upvotes
London, ON
What is the website of the guy who tries all the wireless headphones and reviews them?
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1372 posts
1114 upvotes
Nice find!!

Perfect for not worrying about losing!
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1378 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
Found Youtube Review + More People Review/Comments (at the comment sections)
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3852 posts
3601 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
And here we come full circle to when people were spending $5 on chocolate to get those awful "free" Hershey's-brand AirPod knockoffs to Dollarama now offering $4 awful AirPod knockoffs.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
16023 posts
17443 upvotes
What if this isn't garbage? Is that possible?

In current year, you never know.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2505 posts
3222 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
redflagdealsguy wrote: What if this isn't garbage? Is that possible?

In current year, you never know.

That's what I'm saying. The Dudios earbuds I bought from Amazon I expected to be garbage, but they are suprisenly good and the battery life on them/charging case is no joke.

I wonder how these charge? Didn't see a charging case, and I was prairie dogging it and didn't have time to read it over.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2505 posts
3222 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
shopperisbest wrote: *OUR VERSION OF ALIEXPRESS PODS

When I saw them for some reason it reminded me of the "Our version of CK One" colognes I used to see at the flea markets in the 90s for $10.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1885 posts
1562 upvotes
Toronto
I just clicked because I thought it cost $5 (as per title) and not $4.

bit disappointed for some reason

edit: ah OP edited it haha
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Aug 8, 2020
111 posts
48 upvotes
remik wrote: That's what I'm saying. The Dudios earbuds I bought from Amazon I expected to be garbage, but they are suprisenly good and the battery life on them/charging case is no joke.

I wonder how these charge? Didn't see a charging case, and I was prairie dogging it and didn't have time to read it over.
That's one of my best purchases of RFD,I take good care of them infact I use them for calls for the phone
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3852 posts
3601 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
remik wrote: That's what I'm saying. The Dudios earbuds I bought from Amazon I expected to be garbage, but they are suprisenly good and the battery life on them/charging case is no joke.

I think at this point we all know what's inside these and we know it's garbage. They're all just reskins or repackagings of the same damn product.

The Dudios ones meanwhile are completely different.