[Dollarama] Amex Offers Valid Until Dec 06, 2020

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2020 7:22 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2001
1114 posts
643 upvotes
Vancouver
razrez wrote: Just wondering did you only register the primary or both primary and supplemtary cards?
Both cards registered separately.
Jun 29, 2006
420 posts
52 upvotes
Went to a couple Dollarama and can't find a GC rack at the front of the cash/aisles or any of the aisles. I'm in the Markham area, anyone found a store that carries 3rd party gift cards? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1777 posts
76 upvotes
Markham
bobobee wrote: Went to a couple Dollarama and can't find a GC rack at the front of the cash/aisles or any of the aisles. I'm in the Markham area, anyone found a store that carries 3rd party gift cards? Thanks!
The one near Ninth Line and 407 has a bunch of them. In that Longo's plaza.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1300 posts
699 upvotes
Burnaby
IEpicDestroyer wrote: They said they got this in a Burnaby location, so I suspect that's it, if Station Square doesn't have any.. :(
I can confirm there's loads of GCs there (didn't think I'd get a chance before next week but finally had some unexpected free time today)...I picked up 4 Uber GCs myself - spouse uses Uber/Lyft to travel to work so these will be spent in an instant

Shame I forgot to carry my other Bonvoy card or I would've grabbed 2 more of them (can't be arsed to go that far again for 10 bucks - ended up cancelling that Bonvoy card instead lol)

Great deal!
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
1598 posts
864 upvotes
On my Amex Plat and Amex Air Miles reserve, I haven't gotten either the points or the statement credit yet after some time.
Jun 29, 2006
420 posts
52 upvotes
ndrew029 wrote: The one near Ninth Line and 407 has a bunch of them. In that Longo's plaza.
Thanks, i will go check them out!!
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1220 posts
1094 upvotes
Does anyone know in GVA other than the Denman location which Dollarama also carries Uber GC? Have been ordering Ubereats a lot lately?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
1828 posts
1284 upvotes
kooltilltheen wrote: I can confirm there's loads of GCs there (didn't think I'd get a chance before next week but finally had some unexpected free time today)...I picked up 4 Uber GCs myself - spouse uses Uber/Lyft to travel to work so these will be spent in an instant

Shame I forgot to carry my other Bonvoy card or I would've grabbed 2 more of them (can't be arsed to go that far again for 10 bucks - ended up cancelling that Bonvoy card instead lol)

Great deal!
By any chance do you remember what was available there? Is it like the usual selection of third party gift cards, like in the picture that other people took in other stores?

Thanks for reporting back! I might go out of my way to visit that store, just because I know they carry GCs there!
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1777 posts
76 upvotes
Markham
IEpicDestroyer wrote: By any chance do you remember what was available there? Is it like the usual selection of third party gift cards, like in the picture that other people took in other stores?

Thanks for reporting back! I might go out of my way to visit that store, just because I know they carry GCs there!
Someone earlier in the thread confirmed that Hwy 7 and Kennedy has some too. The one I mentioned has pretty much the same gift cards: LCBO, Google Play, Indigo (I think), HBC, Tim Hortons, Starbucks, Harvey's/Swiss Chalet, VISA, Sporting stores, etc.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
1828 posts
1284 upvotes
ndrew029 wrote: Someone earlier in the thread confirmed that Hwy 7 and Kennedy has some too. The one I mentioned has pretty much the same gift cards: LCBO, Google Play, Indigo (I think), HBC, Tim Hortons, Starbucks, Harvey's/Swiss Chalet, VISA, Sporting stores, etc.
I’m in GVA, not GTA, so this won’t help me but thanks for trying! I’m just worried they might have a more limited selection but hopefully not!
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1300 posts
699 upvotes
Burnaby
IEpicDestroyer wrote: By any chance do you remember what was available there? Is it like the usual selection of third party gift cards, like in the picture that other people took in other stores?

Subway, Play Store, Hudson's Bay, Uber, Sportchek, Apple Store and quite a few others...pretty much all the basics really (I didn't see "fancy" ones like The Body Shop, Bath & Body Works, etc though)

Indigo, Spotify, Cineplex, Gap etc were there too - fairly similar to previous pics really
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
1828 posts
1284 upvotes
kooltilltheen wrote: Subway, Play Store, Hudson's Bay, Uber, Sportchek, Apple Store and quite a few others...pretty much all the basics really (I didn't see "fancy" ones like The Body Shop, Bath & Body Works, etc though)

Indigo, Spotify, Cineplex, Gap etc were there too - fairly similar to previous pics really
Thanks, that's perfect! Thanks again for your help! :)
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1777 posts
76 upvotes
Markham
IEpicDestroyer wrote: I’m in GVA, not GTA, so this won’t help me but thanks for trying! I’m just worried they might have a more limited selection but hopefully not!
My bad...got you confused with the other dude. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
17986 posts
5327 upvotes
Toronto
Got the 1k in points, applying it to a statement credit already.
RedFlagDeals Addict