Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Amex Offers Valid Until Dec 06, 2020

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2020 7:22 pm
Deal Addict
May 28, 2007
1090 posts
390 upvotes
Any gift cards in Montreal? I didn't see any in the Saint Laurent store on Marcel Lauren.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1218 posts
1094 upvotes
Went to the Dollarma next to RCSS near Coquitlam IKEA. Huge selection of gift cards. I grabbed $25 Uber x4 with separate payments and I felt the guy behind me was gonna kill me as the cashier was too slow.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5846 posts
557 upvotes
Vancouver
kooltilltheen wrote: Subway, Play Store, Hudson's Bay, Uber, Sportchek, Apple Store and quite a few others...pretty much all the basics really (I didn't see "fancy" ones like The Body Shop, Bath & Body Works, etc though)

Indigo, Spotify, Cineplex, Gap etc were there too - fairly similar to previous pics really
Add Timmy, Starbucks, Earls, Cineplex...
Oct 1, 2003
437 posts
105 upvotes
Vancouver
Got $20 Dollarama Gift Cards and got credit.

Capture01.JPG

My plan is to buy another $60 (20X3), as I have 2 Amex cards. Then purchase $75 (25x3) of Gift cards.

This is done in order to maximize the % savings.

$80 with $20 credit is 25% off.

If I were to purchase 4 X $25 Gift cards $20 credit would only be 20% off.

The gift cards I want only come in $25 denominations.

The possible flaw, in my plan, is that I may not be able to buy third-party GCs with the Dollarama GCs.
Does anybody know if they allow this?
My apologies, if this was already mentioned previously on this thread. It is difficult to search for this particular situation in the thread.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12079 posts
3252 upvotes
Scarberia
can u use dollarama GCs to buy Other 3rd party gcs? tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jan 17, 2017
193 posts
311 upvotes
anyone successfully buy GCs online and get the credit?
Apr 22, 2012
915 posts
198 upvotes
TORONTO
Anyone get the none Dollarama GC in Toronto in-store? what kind of the GC and which location? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
1826 posts
1284 upvotes
Resposi wrote: Did anyone get a message when enrolling via the weblink (https://www.americanexpress.com/ca/en/n ... pping.html) ?

PLEASE ENROLL ON AMERICANEXPRESS.CA
Based on the Card Number you've entered, you can enroll in this offer and other personalized offers by logging into your American Express Account
This is for Scotiabank AMEX customers only. For AMEX cards issues by AMEX directly, check your online account to see if you qualify for this offer. If you see it in your account, activate it and you’ll get it. If you don’t see it, then you’re out of luck.. :(

Scotiabank AMEX customers get less offers but when they do get offers, all Scotiabank AMEX customers is eligible! (Provided T&Cs doesn’t limit the number of registrations)
Nov 24, 2014
137 posts
92 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
stack 50% off ubereats coupons with this promo. Got 4 X $25 uber gift card. 1000 MR points and $10 credit.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
5900 posts
5115 upvotes
Diafel wrote: On my Amex Plat and Amex Air Miles reserve, I haven't gotten either the points or the statement credit yet after some time.
Did you get the credits yet?

I made a purchase on the 25th on my Plat and haven't gotten the credit yet.
Nov 24, 2014
137 posts
92 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Gtaphotog wrote: Did you get the credits yet?

I made a purchase on the 25th on my Plat and haven't gotten the credit yet.
Got my points after three days. RC bonus 1000 points.
Oct 1, 2003
437 posts
105 upvotes
Vancouver
doobievibes wrote: Got $20 Dollarama Gift Cards and got credit.

Capture01.JPG

My plan is to buy another $60 (20X3), as I have 2 Amex cards. Then purchase $75 (25x3) of Gift cards.

This is done in order to maximize the % savings.

$80 with $20 credit is 25% off.

If I were to purchase 4 X $25 Gift cards $20 credit would only be 20% off.

The gift cards I want only come in $25 denominations.

The possible flaw, in my plan, is that I may not be able to buy third-party GCs with the Dollarama GCs.
Does anybody know if they allow this?
My apologies, if this was already mentioned previously on this thread. It is difficult to search for this particular situation in the thread.
I tried to buy a $25 itunes card, along with one item. Cashier said the system wouldn't let me use the Dollarama GCs to pay, so I paid with my Amex Gold to at least get 500 MR points.

I tried again at another Dollarama, but no luck.

Now I am stuck with $80 worth of Dollarama GCs. Son of a gun!!!

Can someone direct me to the thread "How to spend $80 at Dollarama".
Jun 13, 2019
490 posts
480 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone save or screenshot the offer for SCP? I used once last month and the offer was available. However, it's not available anymore, can't check the details as well. I remember it was applicable twice..
Oct 20, 2012
248 posts
46 upvotes
Kanata
not received the credit a week after the purchase.