• Oct 17th, 2019 8:15 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10739 posts
5353 upvotes
Toronto

[Dollarama] Assorted Steering Wheel Covers $4

Dollarama has these steering wheel covers in assorted colours and colour combinations for $4.
Most stores have them and have for a while, but there is no thread, so if you happen to need a cheap, easily accessible cover and weren't aware of them, here.
Images
  • IMAG0170.jpg
  • IMAG0169.jpg
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
6 replies
Oct 15, 2015
81 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I saw these and they wreaked of that rubbery fuel smell. You know what I'm talking about if you've ordered stuf from China sites or eBay that come over in a container.

I walked passed them needless to say.

A good buy but I passed
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
7300 posts
7111 upvotes
Calgary
Steering wheel covers..... is this thread from the 70’s?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2014
1058 posts
722 upvotes
Ottawa
4 our of 5 taxi drivers swear by them
Jan 3, 2007
260 posts
20 upvotes
Milton, Ontario
Thanks as I was looking for one a couple months ago and they didn't have them in stock.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10739 posts
5353 upvotes
Toronto
tomasz wrote: Thanks as I was looking for one a couple months ago and they didn't have them in stock.
I've seen them in a number of D stores here ON

I bought one a year ago for an older car that had a steering wheel that was a mess of chips and cuts.
Smell was short lived and the thing lasted fine so far.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Nov 17, 2007
20 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Where else has them? I checked almost all the dollarama around me. Please let me know....thanks guys
:facepalm: a homeless useless man

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)