16 posts
23 upvotes
Trenton

[Dollarama] Cabeau Evolution Essential Travel Pillow

Price:
Retailer:
Dollarama
More offers from Dollarama
Just picked up a Cabeau Travel Pillow at the Dollarama. They are great quality. They have a flat back (so your head isn’t pushed forward) and high sides (to hold your head straight). I’ve been thinking of buying one for a while, and am pretty happy that I found one at the Dollarama. They usually go for around $45. Can’t wait to start travelling again.

Brand: Cabeau Travel Pillow
Dollarama Price: $4
Original Price: Around $45
image.jpg
Last edited by RoxyJ on Feb 20th, 2021 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
5529 posts
1332 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
YMMV

Freedom Mobile

Mar 12, 2012
496 posts
364 upvotes
Belleville
I must say, you have wonderfully clean carpets!
Nov 19, 2020
15 posts
5 upvotes
Guess I’ll wear it while watching tv to test er out lol...
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2220 posts
1241 upvotes
GTA
Why waste space on an item like this when traveling. Just carry a towel in your carry on and roll it up and wrap it around your neck. Fold for right length before rolling. if its not thick enough roll the towel around a sweater (im sure you carry one in you carry one). Does almost the same thing.
May 23, 2019
11 posts
17 upvotes
Akizuki wrote: Why waste space on an item like this when traveling.
There's definitely a time and place for it. Flying across the country to stay with family? Heck yeah! Backpacking across Southeast Asia? Left it at home. Also, it can be packed down reasonably small or velcroed to the outside of a bag/pack.
Feb 1, 2011
5 posts
6 upvotes
Courtenay, BC
protip is to wear those backwards (opening at the back) or sideways in this case since it's flat on the back. You can't lean back much in those plane chairs so I find my head cranks forward anyway and would wake up with a sore neck. Also good for when you fall asleep in airport chairs!
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2004
1545 posts
153 upvotes
Bumnose wrote: There's definitely a time and place for it. Flying across the country to stay with family? Heck yeah! Backpacking across Southeast Asia? Left it at home. Also, it can be packed down reasonably small or velcroed to the outside of a bag/pack.
This. I still prefer the inflatable variety for ease of storage. I wouldn't wanna leave anything that touches my face and neck dangling on the outside of anything around an airport tho 🤢
Jun 12, 2007
856 posts
488 upvotes
This is soooo much more comfy than the inflatable stuff. I think its memory foam, mine is, so it should squash down pretty well.