Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Connor Socks - $2

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2020 1:14 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 14, 2020
16 posts
88 upvotes

[Dollarama] Connor Socks - $2

Connor Socks at Dollarama (Found in London Ontario). Original tags from manufacturer are still on showing $7.99 each or 3 for $20.

4 different styles (see pictures). The fourth one was just a single pineapple on the side on black socks (didn't buy that pair).

First post for me - been a fan of RFD for a long time. Wanted to contribute.

Cheers!

G
Images
  • 15818109936603334229643427719778.jpg
  • 1581811010127799620349432101951.jpg
  • 15818110210916142615868453011553.jpg
  • 15818110360465256469194617127687.jpg
19 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 1, 2005
1620 posts
1402 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Well done for 1st post Gregers!! Hopefully this will be just one of many more good posts to come.

CheersSmiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 1, 2005
18572 posts
13378 upvotes
Markham
Good first post... Only thing I'd say is be more specific of location unless there's only one Dollarama in London. Saves the need for a response if someone in London wants to go get some socks.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Newbie
May 7, 2019
85 posts
135 upvotes
Scarborough
These are cute! Has anyone seen these in the Markham/Scarborough area? :)
Jr. Member
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
165 posts
1244 upvotes
A113
Came here expecting these socks.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200216-114824_Chrome.jpg
Adventure is out there!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
9313 posts
7697 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP, just grabbed a few in Scarborough.
Sr. Member
Nov 24, 2006
665 posts
431 upvotes
london
Gregers wrote: Connor Socks at Dollarama (Found in London Ontario). Original tags from manufacturer are still on showing $7.99 each or 3 for $20.

4 different styles (see pictures). The fourth one was just a single pineapple on the side on black socks (didn't buy that pair).

First post for me - been a fan of RFD for a long time. Wanted to contribute.

Cheers!

G
What London location did you spot these socks?
Last edited by shaolin_x on Feb 23rd, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 23, 2004
3807 posts
1934 upvotes
Vancouver
Mostly buying 12-packs at Costco, are Connor socks considered high quality or are they particularly trendy right now or something?

Welcome aboard OP, and thanks for contributing!
Sr. Member
Nov 10, 2004
883 posts
678 upvotes
Chatham
Got these in north york (GTA) at the centrepoint mall @ yonge and steeles. Thanks OP! They still have around 10-20 pairs left.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
11093 posts
5988 upvotes
Toronto
Bishop8 wrote: Mostly buying 12-packs at Costco, are Connor socks considered high quality or are they particularly trendy right now or something?

Welcome aboard OP, and thanks for contributing!
Yeah I was wondering what is so special about these socks ? :)
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 1, 2005
18572 posts
13378 upvotes
Markham
gr8dlr wrote: Good first post... Only thing I'd say is be more specific of location unless there's only one Dollarama in London. Saves the need for a response if someone in London wants to go get some socks.
shaolin_x wrote: Which London location did you spot these socks?
There's the "which location is this" question.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 2, 2011
1340 posts
1250 upvotes
Vancouver
Bishop8 wrote: Mostly buying 12-packs at Costco, are Connor socks considered high quality or are they particularly trendy right now or something?

Welcome aboard OP, and thanks for contributing!
Bought all 4 pairs and regret buying these after putting them in the washer/dryer. They are pretty thin and some threads are coming loose.
Sr. Member
Jan 3, 2013
995 posts
3914 upvotes
Toronto
Yonge and Bloor has a few of the lobster and blocks pairs left at the time of this post. Not sure what’s so special about these socks?

Anyways, grabbed a lobster one for a trip this summer to Atlantic Canada.

Also interesting to see they have replaced the cashiers with self checkout here.
Member
Nov 7, 2012
242 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto
Will be funny to spot the guy with the dollar store socks at work lol
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 11, 2004
10151 posts
990 upvotes
Toronto
Coolcicada wrote: Yonge and Bloor has a few of the lobster and blocks pairs left at the time of this post. Not sure what’s so special about these socks?

Anyways, grabbed a lobster one for a trip this summer to Atlantic Canada.

Also interesting to see they have replaced the cashiers with self checkout here.
Oh nice slef checkous
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1326 posts
1345 upvotes
Toronto
Im not sure what is so good about these socks, I have never heard of them? Anyways, buy now, think later is if effect so I'm in for a pair or two.

Top