Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Disney Infinity Light FX $4! [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2017 8:21 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1825 posts
2198 upvotes
Markham

[Dollarama] Disney Infinity Light FX $4! [YMMV]

Apologies for the picture, didn't realize it was cut off, was in a rush :P
There was only the single Luke Skywalker Light FX, the other figures were regular. I did buy it so there are NONE LEFT at this location, sorry (Markham, ON at Markham Road and 16th Ave)
d_luke.jpg

Figures that were left: Zeb, Ezra, Sabine, Han Solo, 2x Kanan Jarrus. There were also a couple of the sliced Anakin/Ahsoka packs (not pictured, diff section).
Lego Dimensions there were: 2 different types of Chima, Kitty, LOTR Gimli.
Skylanders: some Trap Team and Swap Force 2 packs.
Funko: McLovin (2 left, damaged boxes)

I also swung by the Alton Towers location but didn't see any Infinity/Dimensions packs (Funko there was Oswald and Moriarty with Crown)
Images
  • d_infinity.jpg
  • d_lego.jpg
  • d_skylanders.jpg

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
4 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
those have been there forever - I'm waiting for the 3-packs to finally make an appearance.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1825 posts
2198 upvotes
Markham
JackWhyte wrote: those have been there forever - I'm waiting for the 3-packs to finally make an appearance.
You've seen the Light FX figures, with the Lightsabers that light up at Dollarama? First time I've ever seen. Luke was a Walmart exclusive.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
bk wrote: You've seen the Light FX figures, with the Lightsabers that light up at Dollarama? First time I've ever seen. Luke was a Walmart exclusive.
yep, saw the Luke one, didn't buy it.

if there was a Yoda or Vader I would have been on it like white on rice.,
Oct 3, 2015
902 posts
1915 upvotes
Toronto
bk wrote: You've seen the Light FX figures, with the Lightsabers that light up at Dollarama? First time I've ever seen. Luke was a Walmart exclusive.

I have too. I got Kylo Ren and Darth Vader mid-summer.