• IMG_20210115_135448.jpg
  • IMG_20210115_135445.jpg
  • IMG_20210115_135459.jpg
13 replies
Sep 27, 2020
68 posts
368 upvotes
"New super soft"
Does the mean all the other clothes at dollarama are used? I mean they better be new..
Nov 27, 2016
118 posts
248 upvotes
First Lacoste underwear, now Dockers socks, next step is Hugo Boss pants. Sooner than later Dollarama will be the RFD go to for all brand name clothes shopping Face With Tears Of Joy.
Apr 7, 2015
538 posts
367 upvotes
Vancouver Island
geoffs wrote: Still $4 for 3, that's a $1.33 a pair, not hot!
Do you have a source for Dockers socks for cheaper than $4/pack?

These are obviously better shaped than cheaper socks, which is a great indicator that they have more life in them. I bought twelve pairs of similar Eddie Bauer socks at Dollarama in 2015, and still have half of them, where cheap black walmart socks wear out far more quickly and are less comfortable.

I also have Wigwam merino wool socks I've had for 11 years, and they haven't worn out.

Just because something isn't the lowest price you've ever seen for something in the same category doesn't mean it isn't a good value. Often buying the cheapest thing you can costs you more in the long run.

Look at the materials - primarily cotton, with some sort synthetic materials for sweat wicking and stretch. Fully cotton socks can leave your feet too sweaty, and fully synthetic socks more easily take on nasty smells.

Looks like good socks at a hot price to me.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2726 posts
1941 upvotes
Are clothing sales allowed in Dollarama in Ontario?
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
14708 posts
3548 upvotes
CoolGogo wrote: First Lacoste underwear, now Dockers socks, next step is Hugo Boss pants. Sooner than later Dollarama will be the RFD go to for all brand name clothes shopping Face With Tears Of Joy.
Someone gonna comes and says the Dockers socks r fake!!! Or he gonna says it is USED!!!
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1371 posts
439 upvotes
kiasu wrote: Someone gonna comes and says the Dockers socks r fake!!! Or he gonna says it is USED!!!
I'll say it
Those are FAKE!

Seriously the other day when I saw their Wonder bread wrapping saying 15% more, I thought to myself, why do I never see these in other supermarkets. I look at the Uncle Ben's packaging and they looked fainted. I just wonder