Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Dollarama $4 Under Armour underwear

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2019 7:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
19763 posts
20050 upvotes
Toronto

[Dollarama] Dollarama $4 Under Armour underwear

Price:
$4
Retailer:
Dollarama
More offers from Dollarama
Spotted at Yonge/Bloor Hudson's Bay Centre location yesterday
Images
  • IMG_20191129_155142.jpg
  • IMG_20191129_155152.jpg
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
29 replies
Jr. Member
Mar 14, 2019
138 posts
171 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Wow, is Under Armour struggling?
Newbie
Mar 30, 2019
43 posts
53 upvotes
Well, at least there are no change rooms at Dollarama...
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
1723 posts
423 upvotes
Toronto
Probably factory seconds or new old stock that UA is clearing out. Or Dollarama buys from liquidation sales.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2005
2482 posts
607 upvotes
blindemboss wrote: Probably factory seconds or new old stock that UA is clearing out. Or Dollarama buys from liquidation sales.
No packaging? Perhaps changing room try ons? Lol
Newbie
User avatar
Aug 6, 2019
25 posts
23 upvotes
Ontario
This is the type of underwear I only wear every day. It's a game changer. Eventually you'll want to let the crown jewels hang from time to time, but no complaints here.


redflagdealsguy wrote: How does this handle the crown jewels?
Sr. Member
May 2, 2013
678 posts
778 upvotes
Toronto
as a precaution, wash the underwear at home after you buy them. i often see linen left on the floor and people just walk by.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 27, 2004
11961 posts
1614 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
You should always wash underwear before wearing, Dollarama or elsewhere.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2001
1638 posts
555 upvotes
Oakville
rabbit wrote: You should always wash underwear before wearing, Dollarama or elsewhere.
Dollarama under wear deserves no less than triple wash!

No doubt these are original retailer returns where the customer made a huge stink about it, and the store caved in, going against their own policy of no returns!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 8, 2005
6037 posts
661 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Kursor17 wrote: Dollarama under wear deserves no less than triple wash!

No doubt these are original retailer returns where the customer made a huge stink about it, and the store caved in, going against their own policy of no returns!
That would explain the pre-existing skid marks on them.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
4518 posts
4208 upvotes
sprung wrote: Spotted at Yonge/Bloor Hudson's Bay Centre location yesterday
Bro, stop biting your nails
Member
Dec 22, 2010
267 posts
75 upvotes
London
I'll buy it and use it as a headband.

Top