[Dollarama] Dollarama: Betty Crocker 6" Cast Iron Pan $4.00 + Misc finds
Now I did get 2 last time it was mentioned in a Dollarama thread but seeing as IIRC a few people were looking for one before I thought I'd help out with the places I saw them. The locations I'll be listing are in Toronto. Everyone is welcome to input thier local Dollarama from whatever city/province you're from.
PLEASE UPDATE if you've bought the pan on how many are left.
Dollarama @ Woodside Mall
--At least 5 boxes
-Long sleeve wicking starter shirts in S/M/L/XL
-Long sleeve wicking mossy oak shirts all sizes
Dollarama @ Chartwell Center (Brimley/Huntingwood)
- At least 5 boxes
- 1 box was hidden by me. If sold out and someone wants it let me know. I was last there Oct 1.
Dollarama @ Parkwoods (Beside Food Basics near Parkway Mall)
-Counted 10 boxes
-Has tulip bulbs (at least 5 varieties)
-Still has potting soil (lots)
If anyone is doing any backyard camping or IDK day camping (is the Rouge Campground even open?) and looking for firestarters (yes I know you can make your own with egg cartons or cotton balls w/vasaline or scrap resin off a pine tree or check the curbs for pine trees for fatwood) the Dollarama by NYGH (Leslie/York Mills) still has a lot of firestarters for IIRC $1.25. IIRC they had about 20-25 packages left after I got like 6-7 packs to see me through the next few months of BBQing before the the snow comes.
I can't find firestarters anymore at Dollarama since most have packed away thier BBQ section. Even those short 1.5" - 2" extended tip BBQ lighters are gone for the season. Those are perfect for the Firebox Stove as they fit in the pouch and still lets you poke into the wood fire ports to light charcoal and stuff. Also noticed some of those extended tip lighters don't have a refill port any more on the last few I got. A lot of times you can refill the lighter a few times before the flint stops working.
Dollarama @ Leslie/York Mills
- 2 x cast iron
- 8+ x 8in carbon steel non stick pans. You can use it with the non stick or get some sand paper and sand off the non stick coating and burn in 10-12 light coatings of cooking oil to season it and you'll have a nice carbon steel pan paired up with that cast iron pan
- 2 x 2.xL bag for $1.25. Lots of potting soil. I checked with the clerk if the pricing was a mistake and she confirmed 2 bags for $1.25 . There is also a larger 3L bag of potting soil for $2.00
Dollarama @ Yonge St/Steeles Ave
- 4 x cast iron pans
- Lots of long sleeve camo wicking shirts
- They have panatone (Italian desert bread. Super yummo!!)
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)