Dollarama Deals (November 1, 2021)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2021 7:13 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7326 posts
458 upvotes
York
azn0Richard0 wrote: Should be adhesive and usb powered. Someone from previous post used it in their car.
You might need to click the >> to see their post and image.
Bettercallsoul wrote: Yes , there is adhesive on the back side of the strip and these are powered by USB
That looks awesome! Is there any way you can dim them? Assuming no
Apr 7, 2017
332 posts
226 upvotes
Brantford
dankup wrote: That looks awesome! Is there any way you can dim them? Assuming no
Yes there are bunch of features like dimming, fading and random colours. It comes with a remote for that
Jul 17, 2021
16 posts
22 upvotes
Some Lundy fish hooks jigs and lures showed up my Dollarama. sorry no pics
Dec 3, 2007
763 posts
599 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Anyone spot any Swiss Miss hot chocolate yet?
Dec 16, 2020
119 posts
92 upvotes
Most of this, is Dollarama-branded junk/ made-for-Dollarama tat.
Jan 12, 2007
432 posts
225 upvotes
Orleans
kid3 wrote: I was also looking at that. The three item one looks like a screw extractor . If your screw head is strip you use that tool to remove it. If that’s the case I will have to go and check it out.
I thought it was a drywall bit at first, but it's not.

Click the photo. Then click "view original size". Then zoom.

The image is huge, you can see clearly what size bits and what the little demagnatizer looks like. Props to OP for the high res photos.

Part number matches this from amazon, language is english/spanish so obviously intended for US market.

https://www.amazon.com/1903503-Performa ... op?ie=UTF8
Dec 24, 2016
11 posts
6 upvotes
Adding this deal for a 6-pack of Puma women's socks I saw in Ajax (4-ish pairs left).

It's not the thin kitchen towel material like the other Dollarama "athletic socks" are. Was decently thick and comparable to the multipacks at Costco when I stretched the seams and checked for opacity. Sorry, should have checked the fabric composition but my google-fu could not find the exact same colour and packaging online to confirm.

Edited to add: This Amazon listing is for a similar product description, but the Puma cats are coloured whereas these were all Black on the set I inspected. Pretty good reviews.

Good to stock up if you have teens in sports. All 6 are the same colour so no fuss with mixin'-n-matchin'.
Images
  • PXL_20211102_180941361.jpg
Nov 15, 2016
32 posts
29 upvotes
Has anyone seen the LED strips in Edmonton? I saw them posted a while back but I've never seen them at dollarama in person.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1673 posts
2379 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Yeah after hunting for the ring light forever, I think I'm just gonna grab this and put it behind my monitor for bias lighting (was gonna use the ring light for it).

Do you know if the lights turn off if the monitor were to go to sleep? If so, that'd be ideal, but not a big deal otherwise.

Them being plugged in wouldn't prevent monitor sleep also you think?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1221 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
azn0Richard0 wrote: Recent visit at Complex Angrignon.

Some new things, some seasonal things, variety of branded tool bits/drills.

Something I wanted to try was the sponge soap dispenser, they sell for 16$ on Amazon. At 4$, it's a worth a shot.
Never thought I'd live to see DeWalt and Irwin tools in a Dollarama!
97gst wrote: Ninja edit - two bits and a little magnet to magnetize/demagnetize.
It's not to magnetize/demagnetize. You're supposed to slip the magnet over the drill bit, and use it to hold the screw in place as you start drilling, so you don't have to hold it with your fingers.
Bushmonkey wrote: I got the drill bits, my Dollarama in Ontario had a black and decker paint and rust stripper tool. Gone give them a try.
Can you post a pic of the paint stripper thing? I'm interested to see if it's something I could use.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23094 posts
29212 upvotes
Toronto
As of yesterday night, Nov 2, Liberty Village location still had some Starter long sleeve/quick dry shirts. Great base layer for active lifestyle and exercise.
Images
  • Screenshot_20211103-045846_Photos.jpg
Ye wife is in me dms baby.
Jul 11, 2009
802 posts
725 upvotes
Toronto
thanks OP,
in for the heavy duty clamp set for all the giant bags of chips / nachos / popcorn from costco I've been eating through
and that $4 bluetooth speaker too
Sep 16, 2020
59 posts
51 upvotes
I like the sponge thingy too.
Will go to my nearest dollarama to check.

The other day I bought a $4 knitted scarf, very warm. Saved me tons. And easy to wash no need too much care. Also like there $1.25/2 pair of mittens.
Aug 13, 2020
52 posts
91 upvotes
Found these yesterday $4 for 100% cotton curtains
I thought it’d be good for Christmas :)
Images
  • AC0DEE85-4ADB-46F6-AA81-9AF8E05F1B61.jpeg
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3441 posts
2919 upvotes
BC
Michiemich wrote: Found these yesterday $4 for 100% cotton curtains
I thought it’d be good for Christmas :)
Grommet curtains are not cheap... Good score!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2005
6207 posts
1720 upvotes
"Real" Rubik's Star is available for $4. It doesn't seem to do much, so the retail of $16 seems vastly overpriced.
⬆⬆⬇⬇⬅➡⬅➡BA
Jul 18, 2021
1 posts
crazychick wrote: I planned to buy that soap dispenser and then i got distracted with my kids and their Halloween needs and the next $rama i went to didnt have it. Can anyone give feedback of it actually works or will break after a week of usage?
I bought the soap dispenser and love it. It works and is clean and easy to use, and you don't waste space or soap.