Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Dollarama Deals (Oct 1, 2022)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2022 10:30 am
Jul 19, 2005
979 posts
593 upvotes
Mississauga
Deal3r wrote: Didn't mention that on the box. But for $5 price point, I don't think they do. It's a cheaper alternative for nanoleaf. Maybe the remote function works together on all of them.

If anyone buys multiple and tests it out, do let me know.
From their website: https://www.xtremecables.com/product/he ... piece-set/

So maybe they can communicate?
Dec 27, 2017
457 posts
463 upvotes
Ahh childhood memories with Flintstones vitamins
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5187 posts
6027 upvotes
jgaleazza wrote: Ahh childhood memories with Flintstones vitamins
I only ate the grape Dinos. Didn’t like the cherry Freds
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3791 posts
297 upvotes
YUL
Sazerac wrote: FYI I have some of those Mickey Mouse Flexible Cutting Boards and they're cheap as heck. Lost a bunch of the design after just the first run through the dishwasher.

The pot/pan separators on the other hand are really nice!
That is concerning for sure!
On the other hand, I would never think of putting them in the dishwashing - they're probably not meant for the machine?
Dec 16, 2017
207 posts
229 upvotes
twotterdhc6 wrote: That is concerning for sure!
On the other hand, I would never think of putting them in the dishwashing - they're probably not meant for the machine?
Not sure tbh. I think I remember seeing dishwasher safe on the packaging, but could be wrong.

Edit: Found a picture of the packaging online and it does say they are dishwasher safe.. LIES!
Last edited by Sazerac on Oct 3rd, 2022 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2001
1440 posts
327 upvotes
LesDeals wrote: It looks like Dollarama is becoming a bit of a Disney store selling both Mickey Mouse and Star Wars merch. They must have paid dearly for the licensing rights -- and Disney charges an arm and leg for the privilege.
We were in Buffalo over the weekend and Big Lots has a "Disney Pop-up" that shares some of the same merchandise: oven mitts, aprons, drying mats, tie towels. The prices were either the same as here (only in USD) or twice the price. So, these items aren't specially made for Dollarama, but we are seemingly getting a bit of a break on the price.
Let them know that it is I, Aziz Hamid!
Dec 2, 2015
105 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I also saw Wilton large rectangular cake boards for sheet cakes but forgot to take a picture. They were silver with scalloped edges. Still haven't seen the 8 or 9 inch in Toronto.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10380 upvotes
I don't recall seeing that surge protector with power bar. I did find a PRIME High Speed 3.4A USB Charger with Surge Protection PBSLUSB343S. I'll have a look at one of the bigger stores later this week to see what new stock may have come in. I got the Mickey/Minnie oven mitts on my last outing.

That Prime USB charger must be obsolete as there is no listing for it at Prime's website and most newer versions are 900+ Joules...
Oct 21, 2019
168 posts
293 upvotes
Too lazy to see if this is posted but 5$ in Penticton 30 cent eco fee as well one is popup only with white light then one that pretends to look flame like the other has the pop up feature then also a throw light
Images
  • 16648440331274050358967875628567.jpg
Nov 3, 2008
250 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
Slapntickle wrote: I found this headlamp at Goreway & Derry in Malton. It is pretty much identical to the ones that go on sale at Princess Auto for $8. The Dollarama one emits more of a white light and is a bit brighter compared to the Princess Auto one that has a yellow tint. Both have the dimming functions. I don't put too much into the advertised lumen output.

I found the surge protector with USB ports in Woodbridge at Martingrove and Hwy 7.
The idea of these headlamps had come up when some friends and I were trying to do a jigsaw puzzle while we were away at a cottage. The lighting was not great, making it challenging to do a puzzle with pieces that were only nuances of differences in colour (lego minifigure faces puzzle). We said it as a joke but I will be sure to pick these up and we can give it a try when we next tackle a puzzle!! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2004
1980 posts
322 upvotes
stovetop wrote: Hi all

I'm posting early for next week as I won't be available to post on Monday.

As seen at the Landsdowne Mall location in Richmond, BC.

These are the non-Dollarama branded products (ie. The hidden gems). Dollarama has decent Dollarama branded products but that's not the idea of my posts. I'm looking for the good stuff.

These products may not be restocked and are probably not typically carried.

The Halloween Special Edition is here: dollarama-dollarama-deals-special-editi ... #p36555813

Previous thread here: dollarama-dollarama-deals-september-26- ... #p36593027

The Duck HD Clear Tape sells for $10.36 at HD: https://www.homedepot.ca/product/duck-b ... 1000851999

The Spectrum Vintage Cabinet and Wall Mount Basket sells for $23.19 on Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Spectrum-Diversif ... th=1&psc=1

The Flintstones Vitamins sells for $9.19 (on sale) at Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Bayer-Flintstones ... B006UH9UA8
See any basic travel compass in Dollarama ever?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
4050 posts
1462 upvotes
GTA North
I picked up a pair of cheap wired headset headphones for the kid when he uses it for school or whatever.

The Clipper stuff seems to be a good deal.

Edit: I used the headset for an hour long video conference on a laptop and it was pretty good for 5 bucks. I like that it's a one ear headphone so I can hear other background noise in my home. The cord is too short to connect to an Xbox unless you had some really long extension.
Images
  • 20221005_142116.jpg
  • 20221005_142257.jpg
Last edited by tkl on Oct 7th, 2022 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5187 posts
6027 upvotes
Got a box of the sylvania bulbs to try. Nice to finally have a smart bulb that does 6500k. Sometime you just need this blinding light to light up the room. But will generally leave it a warmer white and not at full intensity. Currently connected as a BT mesh. The Amazon link above said you can swap it to WiFi but have yet to figure it out. I don’t have a hub, so I lose out on automation with this current setup. But works fine with manual switch. Comes on quickly even if I disconnect my phone from BT.
May 9, 2012
867 posts
238 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone know if dollarama sells usb-c wall chargers? I’ve seen the regular usb brick one but wondering about usb-c?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4594 posts
19429 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Yes, maybe a month or so ago they had UST branded ones...I think it's called UST??