Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Dollarama Deals (Sept 13, 2020)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 1:07 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1360 posts
914 upvotes
Calgary
I got this water proof bag for $3 at the sunridge mall store (lower level)
Images
  • PXL_20200923_233709141[1].jpg
  • PXL_20200923_233715660[1].jpg
Nov 10, 2011
570 posts
484 upvotes
St. Catharines
lord wayne wrote: I got this water proof bag for $3 at the sunridge mall store (lower level)
Do you recall what section it was in? My store has removed the fishing/camping/outdoor stuff.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1360 posts
914 upvotes
Calgary
cpfan wrote: Do you recall what section it was in? My store has removed the fishing/camping/outdoor stuff.
It was in the hardware section
Nov 10, 2011
570 posts
484 upvotes
St. Catharines
kuchunwah wrote: 1.5L is pretty small right?
Yep. Just looked quickly at MEC. Their smallest one seems to be 3L for 11.95.

I've thought about buying these in the past. I use chunks of ice (frozen in margarine tubs) in my coolers, so stuff gets wet when it melts. For cans or bottles, no big deal. But sometimes I want to put something in the cooler that I don't want to get wet, and I have wondered if one of these would do the trick. For $3, I guess I'm gonna find out (assuming that I can find one).
Dec 7, 2007
37 posts
29 upvotes
cpfan wrote: Yep. Just looked quickly at MEC. Their smallest one seems to be 3L for 11.95.

I've thought about buying these in the past. I use chunks of ice (frozen in margarine tubs) in my coolers, so stuff gets wet when it melts. For cans or bottles, no big deal. But sometimes I want to put something in the cooler that I don't want to get wet, and I have wondered if one of these would do the trick. For $3, I guess I'm gonna find out (assuming that I can find one).
Probably better off just using ziplock bags....
Nov 10, 2011
570 posts
484 upvotes
St. Catharines
My wife found this chopper in the Fonthill Ont Dollarama yesterday. Apparently they had lots. We have been looking it for a couple of months (including at this store).
Images
  • 20200924_155627.jpg
Nov 10, 2011
570 posts
484 upvotes
St. Catharines
kuchunwah wrote: Probably better off just using ziplock bags....
I don't disagree with your suggestion, and would use that for veggies. I'm just looking for something a bit better than a ziploc. It kinda depends what I'm putting in there, and I can't really remember right now why I wanted these dry sacs (I'm not planning a trip down the Grand Canyon in a raft). I recall putting a rubbermaid tub in a cooler with some non-food stuff in it because it made it easier to carry and ending up with a little water in the Rubbermaid tub. I might end up with a camera lens in one occasionally (it looks the right shape), but I've got a decent camera bag (actually two), so that's not a real need.
Dec 29, 2005
498 posts
430 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone saw the Anchor glasses in QC?
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
1434 posts
1247 upvotes
Toronto
There’s also a “Trim” multitool for $4 to go with the grooming kit:

922D085A-5383-43DC-AE35-36FD6890DE4E.jpeg
AFC4F6DE-AFA7-4B1C-B7BB-CCE8C3604D57.jpeg
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3089 posts
588 upvotes
Vancouver
cpfan wrote: Do you recall what section it was in? My store has removed the fishing/camping/outdoor stuff.
lord wayne wrote: It was in the hardware section
In the store I was in recently, that item was with the shoe care/umbrella/clothing section. So try there as well if you're looking for the dry bags.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1360 posts
914 upvotes
Calgary
cpfan wrote: I don't disagree with your suggestion, and would use that for veggies. I'm just looking for something a bit better than a ziploc. It kinda depends what I'm putting in there, and I can't really remember right now why I wanted these dry sacs (I'm not planning a trip down the Grand Canyon in a raft). I recall putting a rubbermaid tub in a cooler with some non-food stuff in it because it made it easier to carry and ending up with a little water in the Rubbermaid tub. I might end up with a camera lens in one occasionally (it looks the right shape), but I've got a decent camera bag (actually two), so that's not a real need.
Play it safe and double up. Put a zip lock inside the dry bag
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1133 posts
2093 upvotes
Montreal
jasonchan wrote: There’s also a “Trim” multitool for $4 to go with the grooming kit:
That's the worst way to advertise a multi-tool, unless we were in an apocalypses and needed the pliers to pull out our rotting teeth, knife to slice off our hair, and file to file down our nails.
Oct 7, 2007
90 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kuchunwah wrote: 1.5L is pretty small right?
Yeah it’s pretty small. I’ll upload a picture in a bit.
Oct 7, 2007
90 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Found some Inside pickering town centre and 9275 Markham rd Dollaramas
Images
  • AC054D8B-AF25-48DB-A7E3-71ED965702D2.jpeg
  • 8F9D0B5C-9342-4780-8D16-F3C578880403.jpeg