Expired Hot Deals

Dollarama

Dollarama Deals (Sept 25, 2020)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2021 11:21 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
3482 posts
8491 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Dollarama] Dollarama Deals (Sept 25, 2020)

Retailer:
Dollarama
More offers from Dollarama
As seen at the City Square (Cambie and 12th) location in Vancouver, BC. It's actually the first time I've been to this location.

These are the non-Dollarama branded products (ie. The hidden gems).

I've taken the suggestion to date my post instead of doing different versions so you know how current it is.

These products may not be restocked and are probably not typically carried.

Halloween merchandise is now on the floor.

The Wilton angled decorating spatula is a great deal at $3. I didn't buy it though as I have a straight one already but wondered if I would benefit with an angled one too for cakes.

Otherwise, didn't find anything that exciting.

Previous thread here: dollarama-dollarama-deals-sept-13-2020- ... #p33109660
Images
  • 20200925_123639.jpg
  • 20200925_124630.jpg
  • 20200925_124617.jpg
  • 20200925_124553.jpg
  • 20200925_124459.jpg
  • 20200925_124246.jpg
  • 20200925_124318.jpg
  • 20200925_124156.jpg
  • 20200925_124232.jpg
  • 20200925_123907.jpg
  • 20200925_123940.jpg
  • 20200925_123855.jpg
  • 20200925_123901.jpg
  • 20200925_123844.jpg
  • 20200925_123850.jpg
  • 20200925_123653.jpg
  • 20200925_123804.jpg
  • 20200925_123630.jpg
  • 20200925_123541.jpg
  • 20200925_123609.jpg
  • 20200925_123426.jpg
  • 20200925_123528.jpg
  • 20200925_123122.jpg
  • 20200925_123140.jpg
  • 20200925_123031.jpg
  • 20200925_123050.jpg
114 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2010
1591 posts
4354 upvotes
Montreal
Feels like this needs to be a megathread sooner or later than just having multiple dated threads made by whomever.
Otherwise I think only the battery operated peppermill is the only appealing item, though I had bought one ages ago from canadiantire for 7-10$.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
22720 posts
10535 upvotes
Toronto
Found in the GTA

Picked up the book to try, as well as the Superman cape. The penguin sings a song and claps but my wife told me not to buy it (party pooper!)

The Ryan's Mystery Playdate toy is 5+, probably sold more at Walmart.
Images
  • IMG_20200924_153243.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_153517.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_153521.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155311.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155358.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155418.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155420.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155423.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155438.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155553.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155636.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155659.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155702.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155801.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155803.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155826.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155849.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155852.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155857.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155905.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155932.jpg
  • IMG_20200924_155934.jpg
  • MVIMG_20200920_132526.jpg
  • IMG_20200920_132609.jpg
  • IMG_20200920_132628.jpg
  • IMG_20200920_132644.jpg
  • IMG_20200920_132719.jpg
  • IMG_20200920_132722.jpg
  • IMG_20200920_132742.jpg
  • IMG_20200920_132803.jpg
  • IMG_20200920_132810.jpg
  • IMG_20200920_132820.jpg
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Sr. Member
Oct 4, 2010
782 posts
414 upvotes
Surrey
is that Febreeze antibacterial enough to kill covid off clothes?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2685 posts
1080 upvotes
Gta
DaVibe wrote: Few more
I picked upThe Pretty Useful tool screwdriver the other day and while the hammer is probably only good for hammering small nails there are 3 different screwdrivers embedded into the handle. Looks cute too.
Koodo member
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2685 posts
1080 upvotes
Gta
Sorry but I never think to take photos in the store but here’s a few non dollarama items I’ve seen or bought lately.the tall bottle has battery powdered fairy lights ( included) and the honey jar is decent size and cones with the wooden swirly spoon
Images
  • AE7EECF4-74AB-470D-A902-755B2DB0B7C1.jpeg
  • 6809E135-FCB5-4D50-ADCA-C1D70C9C4587.jpeg
  • A8951F9E-854E-48F7-A957-336DBF6B4B02.jpeg
  • 38DC6E4E-0C10-4EF8-91B3-91D2B8DC391D.jpeg
  • F4FA9C60-E8D6-4092-9F14-C0493B675604.jpeg
  • C9571796-B0B5-488D-B3EB-F0667CC0A6FE.jpeg
Koodo member
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2017
1347 posts
1819 upvotes
Lol first time I’ve seen windshield washer fluid at Dollarama.
Claims good for up to -45!
Comments?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 16, 2019
797 posts
2672 upvotes
west as
North Vancouver Main St.
They also had a decent selection of the graphic novels that have their own thread.
Images
  • IMG_20200925_123551356.jpg
  • IMG_20200925_124323188.jpg
  • IMG_20200925_124643029_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20200925_124801858.jpg
  • IMG_20200925_124941178_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20200925_125320409_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20200925_125806745_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20200925_125823697_HDR.jpg
Sr. Member
Jul 8, 2019
983 posts
813 upvotes
azn0Richard0 wrote: Feels like this needs to be a megathread sooner or later than just having multiple dated threads made by whomever.
Otherwise I think only the battery operated peppermill is the only appealing item, though I had bought one ages ago from canadiantire for 7-10$.
It requires 6 AAA batteries. Any idea how frequently do you need to change the batteries, assuming you use it once every 2 days or moderate use?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2010
1591 posts
4354 upvotes
Montreal
darkhorz1 wrote: It requires 6 AAA batteries. Any idea how frequently do you need to change the batteries, assuming you use it once every 2 days or moderate use?
Probably 6 AAA might be too many batteries for me. I think the candiantire one uses 4 AA. To be honest I bought an electrical one cus it was on sale and I needed one after moving, but i've yet to really use it since I also had a cheap manual one.
Sr. Member
Jul 8, 2019
983 posts
813 upvotes
azn0Richard0 wrote: Probably 6 AAA might be too many batteries for me. I think the candiantire one uses 4 AA. To be honest I bought an electrical one cus it was on sale and I needed one after moving, but i've yet to really use it since I also had a cheap manual one.
Where did you get the cheap manual one? We have looked everywhere since last one month and the only place I found it was Canadian Tire at a price of around 30, which I feel is too much. Can you share the brand name of the product you are using so I can search it?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2010
1591 posts
4354 upvotes
Montreal
queenofhearts wrote: Sorry but I never think to take photos in the store but here’s a few non dollarama items I’ve seen or bought lately.the tall bottle has battery powdered fairy lights ( included) and the honey jar is decent size and cones with the wooden swirly spoon
I feel the fairy light bottle might be a dollarama item. I own a few dollarama fairy light glass decor just for their unique designs. In particular I find their seasonal halloween skull are great.
Images
  • IMG_20200925_194431.jpg
  • IMG_20200925_194442.jpg
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2010
1591 posts
4354 upvotes
Montreal
darkhorz1 wrote: Where did you get the cheap manual one? We have looked everywhere since last one month and the only place I found it was Canadian Tire at a price of around 30, which I feel is too much. Can you share the brand name of the product you are using so I can search it?
I bought a grocery store ones where the black pepper is filled and it has a built in grinder. For example this costco one with a ceramic grinder: https://www.costco.ca/kirkland-signatur ... 76819.html
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2685 posts
1080 upvotes
Gta
azn0Richard0 wrote: I feel the fairy light bottle might be a dollarama item. I own a few dollarama fairy light glass decor just for their unique designs. In particular I find their seasonal halloween skull are great.
Possibly.I fell in love with the bottle cause it reminded of the bottle from I dream of Jennie.lol
Koodo member
Member
User avatar
Oct 30, 2017
449 posts
485 upvotes
London, ON
Found this in my local dollarama, Oxford/Wonderland in London, ON.
Seems to be a good price and getting ready to move my plants indoors for the long winter ahead.
Images
  • Photo 2020-08-28, 3 46 33 PM.jpg
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2013
1935 posts
1797 upvotes
Ottawa
matrixfwd wrote: is that Febreeze antibacterial enough to kill covid off clothes?
COVID is caused by a VIRUS, not bacteria.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2384 posts
882 upvotes
Ontario
775681 wrote: Found this in my local dollarama, Oxford/Wonderland in London, ON.
Seems to be a good price and getting ready to move my plants indoors for the long winter ahead.
Curious what constitutes a bulb to be a grow light vs regular bulb.

Anyone have luck with the Dollarama potting soil? I put 2 different basils plants that I propagated roots in water. They both separately died few days after placing in the potting soil...
Newbie
Jul 18, 2016
85 posts
71 upvotes
Dynasty12345 wrote: Curious what constitutes a bulb to be a grow light vs regular bulb.

Anyone have luck with the Dollarama potting soil? I put 2 different basils plants that I propagated roots in water. They both separately died few days after placing in the potting soil...
Same here. The soil from dollarama made my plants die or verg of dying. I ended up gettingg soil from Canadian tire and re-pot/soil my plants with Canadian Tire soil.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 7, 2014
1773 posts
2609 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Bebo123 wrote: Lol first time I’ve seen windshield washer fluid at Dollarama.
Claims good for up to -45!
Comments?
Seems expensive no?

Doesn't Walmart/Rona/NAPA/etc have pretty frequent sales in winter that are the -45 4pk box for $10? I recall this happening with RainX and bought several boxes one time (still going through them lol)

Not sure how old my purchase was though...

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)