• Aug 17th, 2021 8:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5573 posts
907 upvotes
Toronto

[Dollarama] Dollarama now on Instacart, $10 off $20, check email/app

I'm in the North York area, Instacart Express user and got a notification and email that they've now added Dollarama to Instacart and they sent me a $10 off $20 offer as well. See attached image. Looks like it's a targeted offer. Terms and conditions:
*$10 CAD Off is valid through 9/15/2021 at 11:59PM PT and is valid only in Canada for one order of $20 CAD or more with Dollarama and purchased through Instacart.ca, while supplies last. Discount will be applied to the total purchase price for all non-alcohol products, and excludes taxes, service fees, special handling fees and/or other fees; offer cannot be applied to alcohol products. Deliveries subject to availability. In order to take advantage of this offer, customers must have a valid account on Instacart.ca with a valid form of accepted payment on file. Only one offer per household. Instacart reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon, and/or offer. Offer has no cash value. Instacart is not a retailer or seller. Instacart may not be available in all zip or post codes.

In the app it notes that they're in-store prices which is pretty nice if you have Instacart Express already and want a quick order - even if you don't have the discount if you don't want to make the trip.
Images
  • Stock-up-with-10-off-at-Dollarama-dszeto-gmail-com-Gmail.png
19 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4675 posts
4167 upvotes
Wonder what the markup of products is like ..
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9150 upvotes
The NORTH
Seriously, how lazy are we getting as a society? Convenience stores on uber eats, dollarama on instacart?

Not gonna downvote as the OP is sharing a deal but wow...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
6935 posts
4667 upvotes
SW ON
kr0zet wrote: Seriously, how lazy are we getting as a society? Convenience stores on uber eats, dollarama on Instacart

It's not about laziness. It's about COVID.
Sep 16, 2011
497 posts
495 upvotes
Southern AB
kr0zet wrote: Seriously, how lazy are we getting as a society? Convenience stores on uber eats, dollarama on instacart?
Eh, some people are lazy, yes. But there are a lot of people that could use this, like people with disabilities. Don't be ignorant.
Jul 31, 2012
600 posts
807 upvotes
Toronto
muffin4life wrote: Wonder what the markup of products is like ..
Same prices as in store, not sure about added fees though
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24360 posts
31264 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: Seriously, how lazy are we getting as a society? Convenience stores on uber eats, dollarama on instacart?

You're starting to sound like me. Careful.

This is highly bigoted against... blah blah blah.

@Derek, this is quite useful for businesses as well.

Upvote for utility.

Thank you, sir.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4968 posts
3126 upvotes
First thought: This is the dumbest thing ever.
Second thought: Wonder if they can find that Ring lamp from the other Dollarama thread. Can't find that anywhere...
Apr 19, 2020
535 posts
865 upvotes
langley
Maybe people are busy working or sick or cause of covid ? Who says there lazy
Sep 22, 2020
2 posts
1 upvote
dude... a lot of old people are living in fear and actually need this service
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12019 posts
108516 upvotes
Ontario
what happens if the dasher can't find one of the items? will it be canceled without charges or they will still charge me the service fee % of that product?
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5573 posts
907 upvotes
Toronto
Thatdealguy wrote: what happens if the dasher can't find one of the items? will it be canceled without charges or they will still charge me the service fee % of that product?
Should be the same as when you buy groceries with Instacart, cancelled without charges. You can text chat with the shopper as well for any items not listed as a specific request. I looked through, definitely a lot of missing items right now, probably still adding them.
Dec 24, 2011
962 posts
661 upvotes
toronto
Thatdealguy wrote: what happens if the dasher can't find one of the items? will it be canceled without charges or they will still charge me the service fee % of that product?
I ordered from costco using Instacart the shopper was not able to fin the items he called me from store asking if I want substitute items. For couple of things i took it and some I cancelled no fees charged for cancelled it
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4036 posts
1473 upvotes
Ontario
Derek wrote: Should be the same as when you buy groceries with Instacart, cancelled without charges. You can text chat with the shopper as well for any items not listed as a specific request. I looked through, definitely a lot of missing items right now, probably still adding them.
I am an instacart shopper. if an item isn't in stock, the item will either be refunded and you wont be charged or you will be given the option to select a replacement item by the shopper. you will still receive the rest of your order. you will still be charged the delivery fees. instacart doesn't get special access to anything, so if you're trying to find a hard to find item, the shopper wont likely be able to find it either.
Aug 13, 2020
876 posts
3072 upvotes

What a weird thing to virtue signal about. Super narrow minded and out of touch. Surely you could have thought about it for a second instead of looking down on everyone else?
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2020
1060 posts
1631 upvotes
Mlj223 wrote: What a weird thing to virtue signal about. Super narrow minded and out of touch. Surely you could have thought about it for a second instead of looking down on everyone else?
I don't think those rays of sunlight hit his basement window.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9150 upvotes
The NORTH
Mlj223 wrote: What a weird thing to virtue signal about. Super narrow minded and out of touch. Surely you could have thought about it for a second instead of looking down on everyone else?
Nice to see your Facebook language degree coming in handy. If you think I'm grand standing you sadly missed the point, triggered as you are. :facepalm:
Jokerpersona wrote: I don't think those rays of sunlight hit his basement window.
LOL, As a home owner, yes my basement does get light. Is your bedroom in your parents house south facing so that you too can partake in some sunlight?
Aug 13, 2020
876 posts
3072 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: Nice to see your Facebook language degree coming in handy. If you think I'm grand standing you sadly missed the point, triggered as you are. :facepalm:
Try to say what you were saying without coming off like a douche (again)
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
20416 posts
8822 upvotes
Toronto
BinhP47170 wrote: dude... a lot of old people are living in fear and actually need this service
I highly doubt they are using instacart.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)