[Dollarama] Drain buster

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2019 8:05 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13041 posts
3526 upvotes
RFD
Oh oh my double drain kitchen sink is clogged. Time to buy this one tomorrow and see if it works well.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13041 posts
3526 upvotes
RFD
Lol this thing is too damn strong, it cleared the clog in the double sink and in the process with all the pressure on the other side sealed, it cracked the caulking underneath and also lifted the drain out on the top. LMAO. Now I gotta go buy some caulking because of the leak underneath the other side.

Damn this thing works too well.
Dec 7, 2003
860 posts
102 upvotes
Did you start off at full power?
radeonboy wrote: Lol this thing is too damn strong, it cleared the clog in the double sink and in the process with all the pressure on the other side sealed, it cracked the caulking underneath and also lifted the drain out on the top. LMAO. Now I gotta go buy some caulking because of the leak underneath the other side.

Damn this thing works too well.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13041 posts
3526 upvotes
RFD
MasterAvatar wrote: Did you start off at full power?
Not really, I started with constant small pumps and then eventually went to full pumps when the initial pumps weren't clearing out the clog. It maybe the case of sealing the other drain too well with gorilla tape that caused too much pressure. I should have just used a wet rag. Oh well.

This thing is the literal "drain buster" in my case. LMAO. I got to replace my old caulking anyway so it's not that bad of a problem to have.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4352 posts
1868 upvotes
Toronto
Is it this? (Refer to first pic of ad)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ZIP-IT-DRAIN-C ... 1267719706

Also anyone know the best solution for a kitchen sink clogged with grease etc? We have a garbage skink with lots of curves in the piping (I think). Right at the top it curves after a few inches and the pipes seem to be narrow. I tried the good ol baking soda and vinegar trick, salt and boiled water, draino, and even the stick with the barbs lol.
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)